journal

I saw a video where they talk to people about their original town , the members of that group was answering with such a confidence and, some of them were even describing how much they "h8" the other countries. And there was two doctors that propose to this groups to go on a journey of "DNA" which means "your DNA will define where are you from " and the, members approved to this experience because they thought they already knew the answer. But at the day of the results, they were all so shockedt, why? , well because none of them were right about their "original background" . I wish that all the world would watch that video because after watching it we will understand that we are related to this world more than we imagine, we will see less hate, and more humanity. The current changes in our world are kind of scary to me what we should do is to have more faith in love. I wish that we could show and express love more and more. Every person should express his humanity is his own way. I know that this, won't make a perfect world but nobody want perfection we want our human being to be felt, we want our life to be more valuable , we want 'change' to be positive even if it is a slow change it's okay but at least try to make a good change whenever you can and let's not forget "we are all related to this world "