Chapter 2

My name is Kellin Parker and my best friend is Victoria Gregory. We've been friends since before we were even born. Hang on, let me explain. Our mothers have been best friends since forever and a day. They got married a week apart from each other and planned their pregnancies at the same time. They gave birth the same day and have always talked about Tori and me ending up together. We tried dating because we both had feelings for each other but it only worked for about six months. The problem is, I still have feelings for her. Major feelings for her. I've felt this way since I was fourteen and my feelings have only gotten stronger as time progresses. If there's one thing that I had to pick to love about Victoria, I would have to pick her personality. She always has a smile on her face and that smile is so contagious. I love the way that she cuddles up into my side when we watch movies and the way she blushes when I embarrass her by calling her cute. But all of these feelings disintegrated when she said that she'd been keeping something from me. It's not like this is a small secret, it's another life. This is nothing like saying that they forgot to tell someone that their goldfish died. She didn't forget to tell me, she didn't want to tell me. Why wouldn't she want to tell me? Well, I know why but that story is for another time.