Chapter 1: The First Meeting

You gaze with nervous energy at the expansive mansion before you, immaculate green hedges fanning out to welcome you.

With a slight smile, you mentally pat yourself on the back for your spontaneous entry into that Bangtan fan contest, where 100 fans would have the opportunity to go to a special fanmeet and be introduced to all of BTS. You entered it without thinking, never expecting to actually win. But a week later, you saw your phone screen light up with an unfamiliar number. Confused, you answered, and started jumping up and down when you realized you actually won! You never win anything, so this was a big deal to you, and you definitely never thought you'd win something this grand. You'll actually get to meet your bias, Kim SeokJin!

Jin has been your bias ever since you first got into BTS. You've always admired his confidence and body positivity, as you've had your own struggles with food. You also admire his talent and hard work in BTS; it's a tough job being an idol!

You walk up to the door, the giddiness of the girls around you further adding to your own excitement. Everyone is lavishly dressed, and you silently thank your mom for pushing you to wear a little black dress you had stuffed in your closet since you happened upon it in a shop. You couldn't help but to pair the dress with your favorite black converse. Looking around now, maybe you should've worn heels. You shrug. Oh well, can't change it now, you sigh in your head. Your mom even helped you with your hair, framing it around your fair face with loose light brown curls, helping your grey-blue eyes to stand out. She told you that you look beautiful, but compared to all the other cute girls, you still feel insignificant.

One of BTS's managers is standing at the door to greet you. He smiles at everyone and says, "Welcome to this special BTS fanmeet! Please help yourself to the food inside while we wait for the members to arrive." He checks his watch. "They're a bit behind schedule but don't worry, they'll be here soon!" You can't help but smile widely as you imagine the members emerging from a sexy black limo, looking absolutely breathtaking.

Jin is the first to step out of the black limo with elegance and grace, wearing a black suit with a sleek black tie. As he brushes his dark hair from his face, his eyes lock with yours for a brief moment, hypnotizing you. He smiles and winks at you. You blush and look away but you still sense his eyes drinking in your image. Before you can breathe, he's in front of you, kissing your hand while peeking up at you through his long eyelashes, his chocolate brown eyes mixing with your own crystal blue ones. "Hello beautiful," he winks again and flashes another charming smile. You almost faint right there.

You are abruptly awoken from your daydream as a fan accidently bumps into you on her way inside the mansion. "Oops, I'm sorry!" she exclaims as she passes into the building. You shake your delicious thoughts away and enter right behind her.

The house is absolutely beautiful! You gasp and twirl around the main room; you've never seen anything like it! A mahogany spiral staircase decorates the middle of the room, a grand piano resting to the right with a man in a tux playing a gentle classical piece that you think you've heard before, but can't quite remember. To the left sits a long buffet table with an embroidered white tablecloth, many different expensive looking food options laying upon it. You see many people partaking in the delicacies, but are too anxious at this moment to join them. When will the members arrive?

------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes pass as the crowd continues to mingle, when suddenly, you hear a voice cry out to the right, "Yoongi-oppa?" The piano ceases playing. Curious, you look in that direction, and notice one of the fans standing next to the piano man. He turns around in his seat and reveals his face. "Yoongi, it is you!" she screams in delight. Yoongi gives her a big smile, removing his large hat that was shielding his face, revealing platinum blonde, slightly curled hair, and bows dramatically.