Hiding in plain- Ohh never mind

Hey guys this will the first story for this book. The only vote there in lottery section. It's an alpha & omega so let's do this. I hope you guys like this and the uncertainty of how long it'll take for each story to last is by my will alone. Here's the first one. Bye!

("*^_MONDAY_^*")

If not being the only omega in a school filled with alphas is hard enough life for sherwin but hiding the fact the you are one. Now that's a different story.

Sherwin was running through the  empty hallways of the school. Fully knowing the bell rings 10 mins ago signaling class has already started. He groaned.

"Come on" He mumbled. As he desperately ran to reached his class, he's not the most likable in room or the entire school actually.

Few more minutes, he finally reached his class. Knocking on the door before entering, when he entered he immediately heared snickering and laugters.

His homeroom teacher cleared his throat " sherwin" he said looking at sherwin. "I'm sorry, Mr. Craig" he said lowering his head. He hummed and nodded at sherwin. The principal and the faculty teachers were the only ones, outside of sherwin family and friends, have knowledge of his predisposition.

Sherwin nodded back and slowly walked to his table, he can feel the burning stares from his classmates. That's the other thing he needs to do,  Is to keep up to the alphas around him.

Assert his own dominance and strength, which as an omega is a hard thing to pull, but regardless of how much he tried it never goes well.

Sherwin's eyes were glued to his table ignoring the looks his classmates were giving him. He never saw a foot slipped down that tripped him over. The laughters returned louder this time, sherwin looked up to his perpetrator. He sighed

"Jonathan...." he mumbled.

Sherwin saw the black haired alpha smirking down at him as everyone else laugh. A loud voice was echoed infront "Enough!" The laughters immediately dies. "Sherwin, be sitted now" Mr. Craig added. "And jonathan do you have something to say to sherwin?" He asked looking at him.

"Nothing sir" jonathan said and looks at sherwin, eyes half closed, smiling. Sherwin himself stared back trying to looked tough. But initially failed as he was now admiring the alpha looks. Sharp features and toned muscled that makes an alpha..well..an Alpha.

Sherwin's mind drifted off as he admired jonathan's everything. From his hair down to sherwin's every bit of fantasies. He only got a hold of himself when he heared Mr. Craig cleared his throat once more. Small audible snickered laughs around sherwin, he then reached for his table and sits down.

As sherwin sits down Mr. Craig started his class. Everyones attention were to the teacher infront except from jonathan, who still hold his stare at sherwin nonchalantly.

"Ok, okay don't look back" sherwin reminded himself. Moments later jonathan's eyes trailed off of him and faced forward. Sherwin sighed relieved as it was his turn to stare at jonathan's form.

Sherwin looked up and down at the back view of jonathan. And boy did he had it bad. Sure being an omega with a bunch of alphas. Means this kind of things are bound to happen. But he only had the hots to this one in particular.

He sighed inwardly. As he ogle jonathan, jonathan's head tilted slightly to sherwin's direction and his eyes met with him. Sherwin looked away, hoping he didn't noticed. Sherwin then carefully looked back again to see if his wishes came true. It did not. He spotted jonathan eyes bore instantly at him when those sharp eyes looked at him intently, seriously.