When Stars Fall, They stay

Hello, everyone I know it's been quite a long time since the voting and I'm sorry, really sorry it was hard to make this one! To be honest I had a hard time with this AU so I might hide it in a few votings cuz it's hard Hahaha

Anyway the winner is Angel!sherwin and Student!jonathan AU

Hope you guys enjoy it though it was hard. Luv ya'll

A younger boy was staring at the top of a lamp post with his older brother sitting inside on the back of an ambulance. The younger one is seem to be in deep thoughts "Where is he?" he whispered as his brother watches him cautious and worried.

"Is there anything wrong with him?" The father asked the paramedic worriedly with the mother running off to her two boys.

"You're son is quite a lucky one. Given the wreckageds of the scene..." the paramedic looked at the younger boy where he was hugged tightly by his mother, then back to the father's attention. "It's miraculous for him to walked off without even a scratch. So I'll say you're son is alright" he said.

"But it's best for him to get checked out. Accidents like this can cause trauma's"he added. "Right. Thank you" the offered a hand to shake and the paramedic took it, they both walk to the ambulance.

"Hey, buddy how you feeling?" The father asked. The younger boy grinned. "I'm good..." He dragged his voice. His parents and brother exchange look as he just keep murmuring.

White feathers caught the young ones attention. It appeared behind his father standing in front of him. He stared at it then it begins to burn brighter and brighter. Wincing his eyes at the brightness, it seem he was the only who see it. The light exploded covering his vision with nothing but a bright white light.

10 years later~

)^×Thursday Midnight×^(

A restless student was on his study table infront of his window apartment is struggling to keep his eye open. He groaned as he crampled another piece of paper he was writing on. He put his head on the table.

Part I: Strangeness of the night

Jonathan POV

"Come oonn!!!" I groaned. I lift my head up and stared at the night sky on the window. *Sigh* "Should have picked a different track" I scolded myself. I know college was going to be stressful but I was nowhere near what I thought "How stressful" it really is.

I used my hands to prevent my head from hitting the table. Re-thinking again what had gone wrong for the passed few days. Let's start with the big one. I was late for school one morning for reasons...(School loan, apartment bill, food, money, sleep deprivation etc) and surprise, surprise your prof. decided to hand out the semester's project.

A group project and your class is so happen to be in odd number of students. Everybody seems to be in a group now. And as lesson for being late the prof. also decided that you'll do it alone. Yay! Note the sarcasm. Other things are menial but still hurts my side.

I stared at the stars in the night hoping some miracle to happen. I saw one of the stars moving. "A shooting star" I thought.

I closed my eyes and think of what to wish for. It won't hurt me if I try besides. I need all the luck I can get get. "I wish I had someone to help me with my life" I said. I think I overdid that but whatever.