1: One step Closer

"I'm a prisoner to my thoughts,
And i need someone to take me out,
Of the prison inside my head."

I put the book aside, it was another day in my office, a huge table occupied by coffee mugs, poetry books, novels, papers and checks, a laptop and a frame of a house and home.

Today has been a tough day in the industry, my job is quite irritating to be honest, but what's making me hold on is passion, passion always comes first.

Like legit opportunities don't come everyday, and if i want to afford the luxurious lifestyle to me and my family, i just need to work my butt off.

"Hello, it's Mary Jane," I picked up the phone, sipping on my tasteless coffee, I rolled my eyes, another day another deal another director, actually this time the director is my brother, Ray.

"I'll set the record straight, don't panic and if you're holding anything drop it down."
I chuckled and did what he told me to do.

"Come bughead, spill!" I restated.

"Edward McCain wants to work with us, don't scream please."
My eyes lit up with excitement I lost my voice and I didn't scream a word, my temples are shaking I don't know if from excitement or panics.

Edward McCain is one of my favorite human beings ever, he is the speaking voice of Mary Jane.

I'm Mary Jane, I'm Palestinian and I aspire to make the world better each day, I'm a spacewoman who lives to touch the universe, a hardcore fan of liberal arts, I'm in my early twenties and i've done so much, I'm faithful.
The world was a bit tough with me in my teenage years, when I wanted to escape I used to read.

Call me a foreigner who craves to learn languages every time I look into someone's eyes.
Growing up in a country discriminated by the enemies was a huge issue for Mary, she was proud Palestinian who vowed to die in her country and be buried there.

She was a defenseless child stuck in the middle of a maze of siblings, she was made fun of for being a dreamer and an achiever, she had a weak persona though, the lump in her throat got sore by years of staying silent, then it vanished when she graduated and started working on herself.

Butterflies symbolizes freedom, success and pride to me, when I was rock bottom, or choking, desperate for survival, I'd re read the butterfly poem, by McCain.

"I'm a little butterfly,
I can do anything,
The world made me cry once,
But it made me rise twice,
Even though I'm a butterfly,
Filled with grace,
I have fire inside me,
That one day i would,
Ignite."

----

Hello, I will be updating one chapter a day daily, be prepared for cliff hangers :)