21; Side Chick

I couldn't handle what i saw, what the hell he's doing here? Why he's taking my place?

He gave me that devilish look and i had no power to fight back, i left with my dignity, i don't know if it's still there just yet.

I didn't want to go back to the penthouse so it won't seem disastrous, my mind was in a tragic state and i'm not sober to stand on my feet, i had no choice but to do this.

"Edward? I never thought you'd call back.."

"Text me your address, i'm coming soon,"

The neon lights and the cigarettes weren't enough for him, the blonde beside him wasn't enough, liquor wasn't enough, he pictured it as some other movie scene, where he cheats and she won't know, where he goes to his side chick who calls her once a year because he's "happily" in love with his partner, but this case was different, everything was good before their first meeting, when the blonde was originally supposed to be his "love,", tables turned upside down, she's just a side chick.

Edward is decent, passionate and contented about his wife, and he's really happy with her, but going back like, what happiness comes from a tale where your twin brother wants to take your wife from you?

'Your wife is the hospital and you're here with another lady,'

"But she has Ignatius," he whispered.

'Ignatius means nothing to her and you know that, she loves you, not your twin, save her, before she gets fooled.'

"Stay," the chick whispered.

"Stay," his sins whispered.

"Stay," liquor whispered.

"Let me fucking go," he shouted.

A rush of adrenaline filled him as he quickly got dressed, he wanted his skin to peel off from her scent, he wanted his bones to break from the numbness, he wanted to rip his heart off, he wanted to drown in the water.

I have no place to go except the penthouse, i have no home to go except to Mary Jane, i have no strengths to pull me, all i have is weaknesses pushing me down deeper and deeper.

It's almost noon and i'm wandering in streets that were surprisingly vacant, something weird that you won't see in Los Angeles California, i decided to go to the grove a bit, it's the only place that should be crowded.

And my guess failed, the grove isn't as crowded as i imagined, i felt like sobering again when i reached the frozen yogurt place, Where i had my first "date" with Mary Jane.

It was 9:00 pm back then when we were cuddling, having Apollo and Aphrodite on us, it missed one thing i thought, children.

But i knew Mary wasn't ready, so i aspired to leave it for her.

"Let's go for frozen yogurt," i called upon as she immediately became gracious, just like a typical kid on halloween, asking for trick or treat, because this Christmas thingy is too classic.

I wanted to make the best out of this "date", i wanted her to have fun.

We went to the grove, listening to Maluma on our way there, she rushed to the store, squealing, and all i did was laugh at her childishness.

I sat down and ordered what we ordered on our date back then, i wanted to escape, and i haven't written anything in a while.

I curse myself for being so defenseless, for being weak and a coward, i wanted to run and take her away from him, but she'd hate me forever.

'But if you don't go, she'll hate you even more.'

My mind is on fire, i wanted to scream, so i screamed in ink.

"I'm dancing with my shadows,
Feeling so hollow,
I'm floating in the air,
And your chronicles are what i swallow,
You can't leave my mind,
No matter how hard I tried,
So i'm dancing with my shadow,
I'm flying,
My heart betrayed and i'm so shallow,
The darkness is shining,
And i'm fading away,
I can't keep myself awake,
When i close my eyes I immediately go insane,
Your name and memories want to stay,
I guess this was a part of a play,
A planned masquerade,
I'm dancing with my shadow,
Cause you are missing,
My shadow is friendly,
It holds me tight,
It doesn't kill me with all the hissing,
My shadow is dynamic,
My lip touched its ear,
And the grip on my waist tightened,
"You're so cosmic,"
We travelled in outer space,
We couldn't stay in this place,
I'm dancing with my shadow,
Something i'd never do tomorrow,
I'm dancing with my shadow,
And my heart is carved out,
You were a deathly hallow,
Was love supposed to be this tough?
I thought it's raw,
Naive,
Maybe my vision was blurry back then,
I was unaware of what i saw."

"You have to go, you have to save her."

"Do you know me? Little kid?"

She shook her head.
~~~
Hey! On tuesdays we update? Hell yeah! Unless it's a day off ya know..
I hope you're loving this work as much as i love you! Who do you think this little kid is? Do you approve Edward having a side chick? What will happen to Edwary if Ignatius is in the middle? Should Edward save Mary? COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS BELOW AYE AYE AYE!👇🏽💕