Human!Fresh!Sans x Reader | Truth or Dare?

All the Sanses in this are human.

I also included myself in the story. I am nothing but the host in the story, and my name is Violet. My nickname is Vi.

Y/N's POV

My friend Violet had invited me to a sleepover with some of the Sanses. I agreed, because I had nothing better to do. I packed up the things you would normally bring to sleepovers, cause I'm normal. Well, semi-normal. Okay, I'm the weirdest person on the planet, but the Sanses don't need to know that.

---TIME SKIP TO THE SLEEPOVER CAUSE TATERTOT---

I knocked on the door of Violet's home. Violet and Blueberry opened the door, smiling. "Come on in, Y/N!" Violet said. I smiled. "Hi Vi, hi Blueberry!" I said. "HELLO, HUMAN!!!" Blueberry said excitedly. I chucked at Blueberry's kawaiiness.

Violet shut the door as I walked in. I looked around the room, and saw that Classic, Fell, Blueberry, Horror, Fresh, Outer, Error, Lust and Ink were here as well as Vi and myself.

When the Sanses saw me come in, they all greeted me. Violet and Classic shot a look at Fresh, and he blushed. He started walking over to me.

"Sup Y/N!" Fresh said. I smiled, and I swear Fresh blushed a little. "Hey Fresh!" I replied. We started talking, until Violet screamed. We all looked at her, of course. She smiled. "Good, I have your attention! So, I think we all should play Truth or Dare! Do we all agree on this?"

Everyone nodded in agreement.

We all then got in a circle, and started (the ritual) playing truth or dare. In the game, Ink had to destroy one of his drawings, Outer revealed that he was afraid of clowns, Lust had to stop flirting for an hour, Fell had to paint his nails hot pink, Classic had to drink a bottle of mustard, Blueberry told us his biggest regret, Violet had to stop saying "I'm tired" for an hour, Error had to admit he thought drawing looked fun, Fresh had to wear bunny ears, and Horror had to let Violet, Blueberry and Lust put flowers in the crack of his skull... Now, it was my turn.

Horror looked at me, and then smirked. It was hard to take him seriously when he had flowers in his head. "Truth or Dare, Y/N?" Horror said. "Dare." I replied. Horror's smirk grew. 

"I dare you to kiss Fresh." He said. Fresh and I both went crimson. I then got up and started walking over to him. When I was close enough, I cupped his face with my hands and pulled him into a kiss. He melted into it, and after a minute, we pulled apart. Violet, Lust, and Blueberry were fangirling/fanboying like crazy, the other Sanses were smirking. Fresh and I went blood red.

"Please tell me you guys are dating now!!!" Lust fanboyed.

Fresh looked at me. "Are we?" He said shyly, which was very unlike his personality. I gave him a peck on the cheek. "Definitely!" I said. Fresh pulled me into another kiss, and I heard everyone else cheer.