Chapter 4- Unexpected Vistor

After finishing "Home Alone" and a bunch of other movies, you decided that you were getting tired of this and you do not want to watch movies anymore. You were still in your pajamas and it was 2 in the afternoon. I can't stay in this house all day, I'll take a shower and figure something out from there. You thought. You still wasn't up to answering phone calls or texts. Not thinking much about it, you hopped into the shower.

After showering you decided that you were going to check your phone. You went to your room, pull your phone from the charger and checked it. You had a few missed calls from Taehyung. Unsure if you wanted to call him back or just ignore it but eventually you conviced yourself to call him back. "Hello?" He answered. "Hey, you called?" You asked. "Yeah, I was just seeing what you were up to."  "I was just planning on having the day to myself...kind of don't feel like talking or texting."  "You sound depressed, are you ok?" "Yeah. I'm fine."  "Ok. Well, I guess I will let you go."  "Ok. Bye." Before he could say anything you hunged up on him. You went back to the living room, sat on the couch and started to decide what you wanted to do. In deep thought, you heard someone knock on the door. You got up and answered the door. To find..

"Namjoon?"

~BTS/Taehung  POV~

They were getting ready to go to practice.

"What should we do after practice today?" Jimin asked.

" Mm, I don't know." Jungkook replied.

Taehung wasn't sure on what he wanted to do after practice either. So he decided that he was going to call you and see if you wanted to hang out with  them. He called you but you didn't pick up. Hmm that's weird. He thought. Maybe she will answer after practice?

They practiced for awhile and they were now done.

"Hey Taehyung, did you ever call Sheena?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, but she didn't answered." Taehyung replied back.

"I'm about to call her again." Taehyung said.

"Ok. Tell her that she can come hangout with us at the dorm until we figured something out on what to do." Yoongi replied.

"Ok." Taehyung said.

Yoongi walked away and Taehyung went over to where he put his phone down. He grabbed it and dialed your number. To get no answer again. I hope everything is ok, I will just call again when we get back to the dorm. He thought.

At the dorm.

"Did you she answer this time?" Yoongi asked.

"No, I'm going to call her again." Taehyung replied.

"I hope everything is ok with her." Yoongi said while being concerned.

"What's going on?" Namjoon said while walking in on hearing the conversation.

" Sheena hasn't been answering her phone, I'm about to call her again." Taehyung said.

"If she doesn't answer this time, I can go over to her house to see if everything is ok with her?" Namjoon suggested.

"Ok. That sounds like a good idea." Taehyung said.

He got his phone out of his pocket and dialed you again.

"Still no answer." Taehyung said.

"Ok, well I'm heading over there. I'll let you know what is up." Namjoon said.

"Ok." Taehyung said.

~Namjoon POV~

It took a little bit for him to get to your house but he was there, in front of your door.

He walked up to your door and knocked on the door.

To find you looking a little bit confused.

"Namjoon?" Sheena said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This is a really really short chapter and not the best but I was having writers block with this chapter. Sorry y'all!! My head is hurting from trying to come up with something. I kind of have an idea for the next chapter so hopefully that next chapter will come out better than this one. I hope this doesn't lose interest in the story for y'all. Thank y'all for reading this and I will try to make the next chapter 100x better than this one!! I hope y'all aren't mad at me. Please do tell me y'alls thoughts. ^_^ Well I'm off to eat some lunch. Bye bye for now!!