Hevan?

^^ this is what Alana looks like^^

Hanah's POV

I hopped on to my bed grabbed my phone and laptop. Turned up some country music by hitting the shuffle putt on Spotify on my laptop. The first song that came on was What Ifs by Kane Brown. I picked my phone up, pulled up my contacts list, scroll all the way down to W and pressed Wing Woman and hit the face time icon. After 3 rings Alana picked up. " Hey girl hey! So how's the life of being s cowgirl?" She said all excited. " it's going amazing! I love it here, there's a lot of things to do, my cousins seem cool and my aunt is like so chill and fun, I have a crush and I think he likes me back, my uncle..." I was trying to finish my statement till Alana interrupted me "Hold up, rewind, u have a crush and u think he likes u back? Who is this crush and how come I have never met him before!" She said all excited." Ok I just met him and he is so sweet and so cute. He lives a farm over us and he is best friends with my cousins Liam and Asher." I said then walking over to the window to she Alana what he looks like."Oooo I want a cowboy!" She said in aw. " Sorry he is taken. Well I don't know yet. Maybe." I said giving up hope. "You never know, did he say anything to you?" Maybe she is right but who knows maybe r was just being nice since I am new and doesn't want to be rude to the new girl. Or he was payed to be nice! "He said he would take my dirty dishes for me then gave me a wink, and during the dinner he kept smiling at me which caused me to blush and cover my face then he would start to blush." I said slowly sitting back on my bed and laying down waiting passionately to hear what Alana was going to say next. "Ok hold up. thee Hanah Faith Hayes blushed over a guy! Does your mother know about this?" "No she doesn't, and please don tell her or she will get too excited and come down here and meet him and probably ruin the whole thing and I don't need that. I need to do this my way with of course a little coaching from my wing woman." I said giggling slightly towards the end with a wink. " Of course I will coach you with your male crush. Now first things first. You need a ship name now let's see... you can do Han, Deana, Oh what about henna like the tattoo!" I kinda gave a weird look at her when she said the last two." What about Hevan. Because who knows maybe Faith brought us together and we are literally Heaven so it works pretty well." I said now looking back at it now it's perfect. " OMG that's perfect. Also it's true you guys are Heaven I am look at you two your both hot and will be absolutely couple goals." I laughed at her statement about us. Maybe Alana is right there is hope for us and we will be couple goals. But we just need to take it slow and let faith and god do their thing to naturally bring us together. With no stress or pressure. Alana and I talked for a another hour about boys she like and their pros and cons about them, school, parties, and school and acting drama. Once we were done with our conversation we both hung up because Alana has to watch her siblings again and I had to finish unpacking. It got late like around 9:30 so I went to the bathroom to get clean up for bed. I texted my Mom and Dad good night and I love them, then scrolled through my social media feed and eventually I crashed midway looking at a Tweet.