Part 1:: Prologue

Geno's POV::

-Deep breath... this won't be so bad... with Goth here... it's not like his presence is a sin to some people...- I shudder at the thought of Classic's reaction to him. -Nope this was definitely a terrible idea... maybe I can just lock him up in the other room during the party... or maybe - I feel a tug at my sleeve, and look down seeing the single white pinprick of my son.

"Mom, it'd be great if you listened for a second, moooom," He tugs at my sleeve more, desperately trying to gain my attention.

"oh.. yeah? Goth, what?" I stumble back into reality and answer my son's whines.

"It's almost time, hurry up and get ready," He spoke insistently.

"Right.... thanks kiddo... " I unenthusiastically replied.

"Go and change into your sweater, hurry!" He pushed me towards the other room, impatiently.

"Geez, you're excited, aren't ya," I giggle slightly at my son's eagerness for this.

"Well yeah, I feel like I've been locked away my whole life, so today is finally different!"

"Oh please, your life was fine," Goth gave me a look that clearly spoke otherwise. I simply turned around and go into the other room quickly and change to avoid my son's counter argument. I come out wearing my green 'Chilled to the bone' Christmas sweater, with it's immediately striking blood stain where my wound is. I shrug it off, seemingly lacking my will to give a flying fuck. Goth walked up to me and gave me a thumbs up in approval of my readiness. It takes a moment to register what Goth's Christmas sweater meant, and then the god-awful joke clicked in my head. 'Geno's boy child'. -Fucking hilarious...- Irritation grows on my face.

"Goth, what are you wearing?" I said sternly, not trying to scare him too much.

"Dad said I should wear it. Liiiiike it??" It's as if he's mocking me, and if course Death would do that.

"Where is he...? Also go change, I won't have you wearing that at all," I smack Goth upside the head, and he stumbles towards the door.

"So should I change first and then tell you?"

"Just tell me where he is!?"

"So I don't have to change anymore?" Goth kept stalling, and I was so close to snapping.

"Goth I swear to Asgore, you are not doing this right now. Tell me where your father is then go change and burn that damn thing after,"

"Awww..."

"Goth!" He jumped a bit at that outburst.

"Okay! geez... Dad is still at work, he said he should be back soon," I sighed in frustration. "Can I go and change now?"

"Yes go, and I'm serious about burning that thing,"

"Aww come on it was kind a clever, right?" He nudged the air in hopes of a positive response, but alas.

"GO!" I yelled at him one last time to change, and he followed the order swiftly. He quickly emerged wearing a sweater with the text 'Bless you'.

"Better," I briefly noted to him, and he just looked at me disappointingly.

"hmph, that was still a good one, and you couldn't take a joke..." Goth huffed.

"A terrible joke, really. Just *sigh...  go make sure everything is in place, people should be arriving soon," I pat Goth on the head as he runs past me towards the tables that have been set up.