Prologue and Discription

Hi my name is Harley Swan and I'm Bella's older sister and I'm adopted, but I also have a secret that only Bella knows. I'm an Original Vampire or hybrid if you will. I'm kind of like Nik but I'm something different. I'm a vampire, werewolf, witch. I was born from a werewolf father and my mother was a witch, who turned us into vampires, but I wasn't cursed like Nik was, mother was too drained after the first one to do it to me too. After Nik found out that I was getting more powerful then him he tries to dagger me but it didn't work so out of anger, sadness and betrayal I snapped his neck and fled and I haven't seen him in over 120 years but now I'm tracking him because I found out from my little brother Elijah that he has been daggering our sibling and putting them in coffins so naturally I got pissed and have been tracking him and failing for 115 years. Aaaaannnnddddd we got off track lol well anyways I was walking down the street in Pheonix, Arizona looking like a mess(Cause I had just finished my meal and fought some stupid young vampires that I killed) when Renee (Bella's mom) saw me and asked if I had anywhere to stay or if I'm ok and I said I'm fine but have no where to go so she said I could stay with her for a while and well I never left cause she liked me alot and so did Bella and now we are on our way to Forks, Washington to live with Bella's dad so Renee can go on tour with her new husband Phil. Anyway I better go I got a plane to catch with Bella. BYE BYE~

Description
Name- Harley Swan/Mikaelson

Eyes- Blue

Hair- Platinum Blonde

Age- old

Family- Mother (Ester)
Father(Unknown)
Stepfather(Mikael)
Adopted Parents(Charlie and Renee)
Brothers- Fin(older brother), Eligah(brother), Niklaus(brother), Rebekah(sister), Kol(borther), Henrik(brother also deceased)
Adopted sister- Bella

Family- Mother (Ester)Father(Unknown)Stepfather(Mikael)Adopted Parents(Charlie and Renee)Brothers- Fin(older brother), Eligah(brother), Niklaus(brother), Rebekah(sister), Kol(borther), Henrik(brother also deceased)Adopted sister- Bella

Likes- sibling (minus Niklaus), pandas, cars, fixing cars, Bella, Renee, Charlie, Chesire Cat, Pizza, Strawberries, swimming, and smoothies

Dislikes- Niklaus, people hurting/bullying Bella, Mikael, Esther, annoying and disrespectful people