Chapter 5

Anastasia's POV
(Outfit up top)
The next morning after my brothers gave Klaus's coffins back I woke up to knocking on the front door. I got out of bed and opened the door to see no one there. I looked down to see three envelopes. I picked them up and they had the Salvatore names on it. Damon Salvatore, Stefan Salvatore, and Anastasia Salvatore.
I opened the one that gab my name on it.
Inside it said
'Please join the Mikaelson Family the evening at seven o'clock for cocktails, dancing and celebration'
I turned it over and saw that it had a note on.
Save me a dance, Klaus.
I went back upstairs and saw a box sitting on my bed. I opened it to see a light blue ball gown with diamonds on the the top and to the waist.
"Wow," I stated.
I looked at the clock and saw it was 2 in the afternoon. I decided to go over to Bonnie's house to see if she's going. When I got to Bonnie's I knocked on the door.
Bonnie opened the door and said, "Ana? What are you doing here?"
"I was wondering if you were going to the Mikaelson Ball tonight," I answered as she invited me inside.
"No I'm not," she said.
"Why not Bon Bon?" I asked.
"I don't like the Mikaelson's," she said.
"Oh well, I guess I'll see ya tomorrow," I said as I walked out of the door.
I got into my car and saw that it was only 3 o'clock. I went to Elena's to see if she was going yo the ball. When I got to Elena's I knocked on the door and Jeremy opened the door.
"Whats up Gilbert?" I asked.
"Ana, hey come in," he said.
"Thanks little Gilbert," I said.
"What are you doing here?" he asked.
"I'm looking for your sister," I said.
"She's in the kitchen with your brothers," he answered.
"Thanks, little Gilbert," I said and walked into the kitchen.
"Hey Elena, brothers," i said.
"Ana are you going to the Mikaelson Ball," Elena asked.
"Yup and you two have invitations at home," I said popping the 'p'.
"Do you want to get ready together?" Elena asked.
"I would love to let me go get my stuff from my house and I'll be back later to get ready," I said.
She smiled and nodded as I left to get my stuff.

*Time skip*
When I got back to Elena's it was 5 o'clock. I went up to Elena's room to see her dress laid out on her bed.

 I went up to Elena's room to see her dress laid out on her bed

"Oh, that's beautiful," i said.
"Really," Elena asked from behind me.
I nodded and told her to get her curling iron. I did her hair then she did my hair. We did our makeup and looked at each other and smiled.
"You look amazing," Elena and I said at the same time.
We laughed and looked at the clock it was 6:30. We got dressed in our dress.
"I love that dress. That color goes with your eyes," Elena said.
"Thank you. So does yours," I said as we walked down the stairs and a limo was sitting outside.
"Mr. Klaus wanted me to pick you two up," a man said as he opened the door for us and we got in.
We arrived at the Mikaelson Manor. We got out and into the house. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched us in aww as we walked in. Damon and Stefan walked to us. They started to interrogate Elena. I rolled my eyes and walked to the bar. I ordered a bourbon.
"You must be the girl my brother goes on and on about," a voice said from behind me.
I turned around to see a girl with long blonde hair in a green dress behind me. She smiled and I smiled back.
"I'm Anastasia Salvatore," I said as she held her hand out.
I took her hand as she said, "I'm Rebekah Mikaelson. The youngest of the Mikaelson's."
"I'm the oldest Salvatore," I said as pulled away.
"Do you like the dress?" she asked.
"You picked it out?" I asked.
"Yup and it looks amazing on you," she said as her eyes looked over the dress.
"I do like it. It's beautiful. You have amazing taste," I said.
She smiled and linked our arms together.
"You must meet my two other brothers, Anastasia," she said.
"Please call me Ana," I said.
We walked up to Elijah and two other men.
"Anastasia you look beautiful," Elijah said as he kissed my knuckles.
"Thank you, Elijah," I said.
"Kol, Finn meet Anastasia Salvatore. Or Ana as she prefers," Rebekah said to the other men.
"I'm Kol Mikaelson," the one that looks like a mini Elijah said.
He kissed my knuckles as I said, "Hello Kol."
"Finn Mikaelson. I'm the oldest Mikaelson," said the older looking man.
He also kissed my knuckles like Kol and Elijah did.
"Hello Finn," i said.
"I see why Nik talks about you. You are gorgeous," said Finn.
I smiled and said, "Thank you."
"He's right you truly are a beauty," Kol stated.
"It's time to go to the stairs. We'll see you later Anastasia," said Elijah as they all walked to the stairs and Klaus was already there. They walked up the stairs and got in their spots.

Klaus was scanning the crowd and his eyes landed on me

Klaus was scanning the crowd and his eyes landed on me. He smiled at me and nodded. I smiled back as Elijah started talking.
He started, "Welcome. Thank you for joining us. You know whenever family comes together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the night with a dance. Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves partner. Please join us in the ballroom."
Klaus walks to me, holds his hand out and said, "Can I have this dance M'lady."
"You may," I said as put my hand in his.
He led me to the ballroom. We started to dance to 'Give me love' by Ed Shereen as Klaus looked at me.
"If it isn't obvious you look gorgeous, Ana," he said.
"Thank you, Klaus," I said.
"I saw that you meet my other siblings," he said.
"I have. I like Rebekah the best so far," I said.
"So do I," he said quietly so his siblings wouldn't hear.
I laughed as we switched partners. I looked up to see Elijah. He smiled down at me as continued the dance.
"Rebekah's your favorite. What about me?" he asked.
I chuckled and said, "I didn't say who was my other favorite."
"Who's that?" he asked.
"It's a hard call there's you, Finn, or Kol. It's a close call," I said.
He looked at me with a smile. I rolled my eyes playfully and said quietly, "OK fine its you."
"Your my favorite Salvatore by far," he said and I laughed.
"I'm not surprised. I am the awesome Salvatore," I said and it was his turn to laugh.
"I can't argue with that, Anastasia," he said as the song ended.
"Thank you for the Elijah," i said before I walked off and outside.
I saw horses so I went to pet them. As I was petting them I felt a someone watching me from behind. I turned around to see Klaus smiling at me.
"Hello Klaus," I said.
"Hello, love," he said and I blushed as I turned back around.
"I see toy like horses," he said as he came to stand by me.
"I love them," I said as I continued to pet them.
"Would you like to take a walk with me?" he asked.
"I would love to Klaus," I said.
We started walking and stopped in a garden. Klaus sat on a bench and patted the spot next to him. I smiled and sat down next to him. Klaus to off his jacket and put it around my shoulders. I smiled at him as he started talking, "Rebekah was right that dress does bring your eyes out."
"Thank you Klaus," I said.
He turned around and came back house a bright red rose. He handed it to me.

Klaus's POV
She took the rose and smelled it. She looked up at me and smiled.
I heard someone say "Aww."
I turned around and saw Rebekah and Kol hiding behind a rose bush.
"Kol, Bekah what are you doing?" I asked.
"Nothing," "Spying on you," they said at the same time.
Anastasia turned around and saw them.
"Why are you doing that?" she asked in her beautiful voice.
"I think that you and Nik would make a lovely couple," Rebekah said to Ana.
Bekah came a took Ana's arm and dragged her off with her back in the direction of the house. Kol came and sat by me.
"Bekah's right you know," he said.
"What?" I asked confused.
"About you two. You would make a lovely couple. When are you gonna ask her out?" he asked.
"Soon," I said.
"I think that Rebekah found herself a new best friend," he said.
"Yes she did," I said.
"I'll leave to your thoughts, brother," Kol said as he got up to go back to the ball.

Anastasia's POV
As Rebekah dragged me back to the ball she said, "I hope Nik asks you out."
I blushed and she saw.
"You like him don't you," she squealed.
"I don't know what your talking about," I said but knew she wouldn't except it.
"Lies. You like him," she said.
"I'm gonna go home Bekah," I said.
"Can we hang out tomorrow?" she asked.
"Of course, Bekah," I said.
I went home took a shower. When I got out I saw the rose Klaus gave me and put it in a vase and smiled. I went to bed and dreamed about Klaus.