Chapter 19

Klaus's POV
We walked outside and down  the stone path to our bench. We sat down on our bench and said nothing. I knew she was still sad that I had cheated on her I truly didn't mean to I was drunk and stupid. I will never do it to her again. I was brought out of my thoughts by Ana.
"We should go to New Orleans soon," she said.
"Okay. Why not tomorrow?" I asked.
"I'm having a girls day tomorrow. How about the day after that?" she asked.
I looked at her and put my hand on her cheek. She turned her face into my hand and kissed it. I nodded signaling that the day after tomorrow is when we would go. I thought to myself, 'How did I get so lucky. I got the love of my life by my side. We're going to New Orleans in two days. My girlfriend is the most beautiful girl I have ever meet'. I looked at Ana as she looked at the sky. She looked beautiful in the moon light. Her dress made her eyes look brighter than they usually are. I put my hand in hers and pulled her to her feet. He held her close. She looked up at him and kissed him deeply.
"I love you," she said softly.
"I love you too," I said back.
She smirked at me and ran off into the garden.
"Hey!" I yelled grinning.
I took off after her. I found her but didn't catch her cause then the game would be over.
"You have to catch me Klaus. That's how the game works," she said.
I smirked at her and said, "What's fun about that. If I catch you then the game will be over."
She rolled her eyes at me, gave me a big kiss, and then disappeared from my sight. I sighed but took off after her once again. I didn't find her in the Rose bushes like last time. I huffed and kept looking.
"Where did you go, my love," I asked more to myself.
I heard a giggle behind me and turned. I saw her leaning against the wall.
"Where you walking behind me this whole time?" I asked and she just nodded her head, smirking.
I walked up to her and grabbed her by the waist. She put her arms around my neck. I tightened my arms around her as she kissed me.
I pulled away from her and asked, "What am I going to do with you?"
She shrugged and kissed me again. I heard a gasp from behind me. I turned and saw..... "Ana?"