Too close (a hayes grier fanfic)

Callie's POV:

There he stood looking as gorgeous as ever. His name was Hayes, we used to be really good friends. That was until middle school. Hayes was one of those guys that made friends quickly, In order for him to make friends he had to forget his previous ones. I remember that day, the pain I felt after my best friend betrayed me.

*flash back* first day of sixth grade

"Today's going to be good I can feel it." I said turning to Hayes.

" I hope so, we got each other!" he turned to me

At school later that day Hayes started talking to all of the jocks. Every girl fell in love with him the second he walked into the door. Hayes loved all the attention. As I walked through the hall way I felt someone stick their foot out under me. Before I could react I was face planted on the ground. My eyes wandered up to see that Hayes was the one who hurt me. After that every time he was with his friends in the hall way they would always find a way to make me cry.

"You're fat, ugly, and annoying, No one wants you alive so just go already no one is stopping you." He rudely remarked. That was the end of our friendship, and the last time I ever talked to him.

* End of flashback*

I guess I always found Hayes hot but didn't every girl in our grade? his hair always seemed to fall the perfect way. I loved the way his blue eyes looked, and the fact that he always looked amazing.

Later that day I was at soccer practice and I was Hayes watching us. My heart started to race, I was so focused on him until BAM a soccer ball hit me right in the face. Everyone started laughing at me, including Hayes.

"Good going loser!" Molly laughed. Molly was the most popular girl in our school. and of course she was the one who was dating Hayes. She walked over to him and kissed him. It made my blood boil, my skin crawl. Before I knew my feet were carrying me over to them.

Chapter 2:

I picked up the soccer ball and threw it at Molly and Hayes but they ducked.

" Who do you think you are?" Molly screeched.

"Watch it Callie or should I say bitch. You need leave me alone, you are so obsessed with me!" Hayes snapped. I backed up as quickly as I could. They just stood there and laughed. I ran as fast as I could. I hated Hayes and Molly. They both sucked. I started to cry, I was crying so hard I couldn't even see in front of me. I just couldn't wait to get home. Molly just gets in my skin, the way she rubs Hayes in my face sickens me. Suddenly I heard a running car behind me so I quickly turned around to see Nash and Hayes.

"Hey babe!" Nash yelled to me.

"Nashy I miss you!" I yelled to him. Hayes just sat there and rolled his eyes.

Callie get in the car I'll drive you home." Nash shouted to me. I stood there awkwardly and looked at Hayes. He just stared at the road.

"Um I'm not sure," I whispered.

"Just get in the car my god." Hayes snapped.

I pushed back my tears and opened the door to the backseat. Hayes turned up the radio but it was still so awkward. Finally Nash stopped the car in front of the house.

"Thank you for the ride," I said quietly

"Anytime let me know whenever you need one." Nash stated.

I shut the door and ran inside to my bedroom. I couldn't stop the tears from coming.

Hayes POV.

"What the hell bro?" Nash snapped at me.

"She could of talked to me." I whispered. I knew he was right.

"SHE'S SCARED OF YOU!" Nash fired. He yelled so loud I jumped. A tear fell from my check. Nash looked over to me and put his arm on me. Usually I would brush it off but I was so upset. His words kept repeating in my head. I had to talk to Callie. I have treated her so poorly in the past. Once the car stopped I ran to her house.

"Where are you going?" Nash shouted. I didn't answer I just kept running and running. when I reached her door I didn't bother knocking I walked right in.