Chapter 10: heart less

Hayes POV.

It's been two weeks since Callie had gone missing.

Two weeks without my love.

Two weeks without eating.

Two weeks without drinking.

Two weeks without showering.

Two weeks without changing.

I just sit in this bare room. Looking at the bare white walls.

I've never felt pain like this. Not in a long time. There isn't anything to do my love, my sunshine, my life was gone. I have to say I look terrible. My hair is slick back from grease. My eyes were blood shot, I couldn't cry anymore. I haven't gone to school in I can't tell you how long. I gave up on life. This is all my fault. If I wasn't such an ass hole she'd still be here with me. They have sent out many party's but no one has found her. Jack and Jack came up to Connecticut to help us search. Nash and Matt are out looking for her. Same with Carter, Taylor, and Cam. We ended up canceling the latest magcon to find her but its been no use. For the first few days I would look for her every where. Then her parents notified the police. Awhile now I thought she was dead but if that was the case I would end up killing myself. There is no one to talk to anymore. Matt hates my guts cause I caused this, and Nash takes his side. I just don't know what to do anymore. Finally I break myself out of my thoughts. I was going to find Callie and save her. no matter what anyone says about it, I will search day and night. I'd rather have her hate me for the rest of her life. She will be safe again, in my arms.

Callie's POV.

I feel as if it has been two weeks since I disappeared but then again I don't really have anyway to find out. Thankfully they haven't found out I still have my phone. I wish I know who it was, but I lost count. Many people came here to hurt me, abuse me, and to make me miserable. I almost can get free, no body's here but they would notice right away. For now I have to stay where I am. I have to admit I miss Hayes. Even after all of the shit he put me through I still love him. He's my best Friend, my savior, and my life. Are we broken up now? I don't even know anymore. My heart hurts every second, every minute, every hour I'm stuck in hell. CREEK! The front door opened wide. I swallowed hard. This was my life now, I was being using for some person who obviously has something against me. My new life sucked. I wanted to be home. I can't even think about what my parents are going through. Then again, they don't know what I'm going through at the same time. At least they feed me sometimes more than other days, but I'm not complaining I mean I could be starving. At least here I get a chance to clear my head from thoughts of.......him.

Matt's Pov. ( I change povs a lot sorry!) 

"Where the hell could she be!" Nash screamed hitting the stearing wheel. He's been like this all week, tense and yelly.                                                                                                                                      

" I don't know man, calm down!" I yelled back. We've both been very tense lately. I don't sleep anymore, we stay out looking for her. Every night we are out here, yet still nothing. Just then, Nash's head lights shinned on a body laying in the middle of the path. Nash and I rushed out of the car. The body had blond hair, grey eyes, and curly hair just like Callie. This couldn't be true. I got my phone out as soon as possible, this couldn't be right. But we couldn't touch the body. My eyes stung I couldn't believe my eyes. I was waiting for a camera crew to come out and say it's all a joke. Yet, I don't see any cameras or shit. My vision blurred right when I saw the flashing lights. Nash and I were pushed aside while people ran to the body. News reporters were everywhere, just like police. Callie has been through too much this year. What will Hayes do. HAYES! Holy shit I can't break the news to him. I looked over to Nash he looks the same way I do tearying eyes, and his face is completely pale. This couldn't be it. 

"Callie's dead." Nash whispered. NO! NO! SHE'S OKAY, SHE HAS TO BE! I wanted to scream but I couldn't, I couldn't do anything. I lost all hope. 

Alex's Pov.

The damage is done. There is no turning back now.  Now I can leave town, they will never find me. I'm very sick in the head but now that she's not a problem I don't have to worry about the police finding me. This is a new life for me. Killing and running, and boy do I like it! So long bitches, especially Callie the biggest one I know, well knew. 

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I really enjoyed writting this chapter so read carefully! There are many clues in here that will help you understand the story better. I think I'm going to start updating Mondays possibley Fridays! Any ways hope you're enjoing the story! Have a good week, it's my last week of school! Woo! but I still have finals:( Stay beautiful:)