Chapter 3

( L/d ) = Light/dark
( S/c ) = Skin color
( H/l ) = Hair length
( E/c ) = Eye color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Y/N ) point of view

Chirping of the morning birds were her favorite part of a day, it was her symbol of a good day was about to begin with her new friends.

Oooooh! She was so excited of what might come their way! She got up and packed her sleeping equipments in order first before doing other things, and when she was done, she took out the cooking utensils and began to make breakfast, humming a cheerful tune that her grandmother used to sing while working in the house that ( Y/n ) used to live in.

As she was going on about her business, a few rustles was heard from one of the males sleeping, and to her curiosity, she glanced back to see who was waking up. As she glanced back, she saw none other than Kurapika sitting in a daze from his slumber, blinking to get any sense of sleep out of his system.

( Y/n ) smiled as she rummaged through her bag, pulling out a bottle of water for the male, and walked over to the blond pretty boy, gently, and softly, she handed him the drink. Kurapika, of course, was still in a bit of a daze, was confused as he took the bottle and looked at the plump girl.

"Drinking water helps you wake up fully for the day....."

( Y/n ) whispered quietly as she fiddled with her fingers, looking down. When she answered his confusion, he nodded slowly as he opened the bottle, and took a few sips before putting the cap back on, handing it back to ( Y/n ).

"Thank you for the drink ( Y/n )-chan."

Kurapika smiled softly at her, telling her he really was thankful to her kindness, and by this action, ( Y/n ) blushed in surprise. When she blushed, she quickly turned away so that Kurapika couldn't see her embarrassed face, both hands on her cheeks in a simple, yet cute action.

Kurapika on the other hand, didn't know what ( Y/n ) was doing, and besides the fact he never seen a girl act like that before, he immediately got up and went to her, concerned.

"( Y/n )-chan? Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?"

Confusion was clearly written in ( Y/n ) mind, not knowing what he meant when he said 'something wrong?' part. Shyly, ( Y/n ) turned her flushed plump cheeked face, facing Kurapika, shaking her head. The blond's eyes were memorized by the glow of ( Y/n )'s ( s/c ), her ( H/l ) smooth, soft hair framed her face, the way it made her look as if she was an angel sending him a message. Dazed, Kurapika mumbled a small 'sorry', holding her soft, small hand in his own surprisingly big firm ones.

( Y/n ) once again, flushed vibrantly by his actions, as she didn't know what to do but to look at him with wide eyes.

"Ku...... rapika...... san?"

After hearing his name, he finally snapped out of his daze, his cheeks tainted a bit red themselves as he didn't know what the hell just happened.

'What was I doing? Why did I do that? Why was I in a daze at her? Why did she look like that to me?'

He questioned himself as he let go of ( Y/n )'s hand, apologizing.

"I'm...... I'm sorry......"

"It's okay........"

( Y/n ) still looked very flustered, as she slowly went back to her business preparing breakfast for her friends, while Kurapika on the other hand, went to sit down, deep in thought, who was also flustered by the unexpected turn of events.

Little did they know, a certain white haired assassin was awake to witness the scene before him, and let it be told, he did not like any second of it.

Not one bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Sorry for this chapter being short....... I got no idea what I'm doing........

Killua: You suck, that's all.

Me: ...... *sniffles*

( Y/n ): That wasn't nice Killua-kun......

Killua: So what?! She needs to hurry up with the chapters! So far, this story is pretty boring!

Me: ....... *holds out a bag full of choco-robo*

Killua: ......... Kyuniki.....

Me: *holds a lighter slightly under the bag*

Killua: No.......

Me: Apologize bitch.......

Killua: ....... Never......

Me: ........ *burns the chocolate*

Killua: NOooooooo!!!

Me: I don't own Hunter x Hunter but this my own plot, thanks for reading and tell me what you think.

Killua: My choco-robo!!!