Chapter Two.

Dearies, I've decided to update today... Once a week I've decided to do so, not on a specific date, due to my university work plus my games, but I do hope you love this new chapter. 

I took a sip of the cuppa I had just made, and walked over to the piano. I was sure that Fallon was not going to talk to me, she had been ignoring my texts, well, not really, she had been sending indirect tweets asking to please stop sending her texts...

@iGEEstrada: Why are you still trying? Leave me alone. You've done enough damage.

@iGEEstrada: I love coffee, and for once I would like to enjoy it without having to read your messages...

@iGEEstrada: Fallon is getting really annoyed...

I locked my phone once again and decided that for a day I was going to forget about her. Luca had invited me to his house and spend the day chilling by the pool. After the fiasco at the party two days ago, I wanted nothing more than to relax and get my mind of Greg, who does he think he is to tell me to stay away from her? He's in love, or appears to be in love with Fatima, why not let me be near Fallon?

I need to get her out of my mind, I can't be thinking about her all the time, and yet every time I try to forget about her, something brings me back to it.

"Hey Lucas," I greeted as I answered the phone. "How are you?"

"I've been better." Lucas replied with a cough. "I hate to cancel man, but I'm so sick, I don't think I'm in the mood for the pool."

"I understand mate," I replied. "Don't worry, hope you get better soon."

"Thank you." Lucas replied. "I'll try to see you tomorrow."

"Sure." I added before hanging up.

With a sigh, I grabbed my things and walked out of the room. I need more inspirations for my songs, and so I will try to find them. Everyone is right, I have to get my mind of Fallon, I hurt her, and I am terribly sorry for doing so, and yet she doesn't believes me, but who would? It was all a terrible mistake, I was drunk, we had fought, and I was plain stupid.

I never meant it. I just hope that one-day, Fallon can understand...

ºººº

I waved at the fans as I walked past the security, I had decided to visit the one place we (Fallon and I) used to come every time we where both on New York, The Morgan Library and Museum. I don't really know why to go, but I guess that it can help me.

Fallon used to tell me, that when she had a major writers block, she would go to any library, find a random book and opened it on a random page, she would proceed to read it, and if she wanted to know more or simply understand it, she would read it completely.

I am going to try that, to see if I can find inspiration for my songs.

I need to finish them in order to start recording and have the CD before I even contemplate a tour. And the way Scooter has been acting, due to my lack of songs and the whole ordeal with Fallon, I'm sure that he would appreciate my small idea.

"Are you looking for something in particular?" A girl asked. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good thanks." I chuckled. "Not really, I'm trying a method," I licked my lips, she looked so much like Fallon, black hair, tan skin and brown eyes. "I'm not sure it's going to work."