Chapter Eighteen.

I am both thrilled and sad that this story has come to an end. I made an extra-long chapter, hoping that you love it, just as much as I loved writing it! Enjoy!! 

I sighed as I dropped into the bed, it had been a long day. I could hear the water filling up the tub, meaning that Fallon wanted to soak up in a bath and relax. It was our third day in Liverpool, and I hadn't found the way to ask her to marry me, the only thing that I knew, is that it had to be splendid.

I took off my shoes, and settled on the bed, waiting for Fallon to ever come back out of the bathroom. I had a reserved dinner for tomorrow, so I had decided, yet I had to tell Fallon, that we should spend the day inside the hotel, instead of going out, and then having the nice dinner.

"Nath!" Fallon shouted from inside the bathroom. "Nathan!"

"Yes, love?" I questioned lowering the volume of the telly. "Is everything alright?"

"I forgot my cloth!" She laughed. "Can you be a dear and bring them please!"

I chuckled loudly. "Your pajama or are you planning on going out tonight and not tell me about it?"

"Umm," She giggled. "There is this library, that I have wanted to check out." I rolled my eyes, typical her. "Woolton library!" She shouted as she opened the door, her head only visible. "Are you going to say no to me?"

I laughed. "Of course not," I replied. "But!" I started. "Only if we stay here, inside the hotel tomorrow." She frowned. "We are only going to go out for a rather fancy dinner, you in?"

"Have I ever said no to you?" Fallon laughed as she stretched her arm.

"I can recall various occasions." I laughed.

"Oh, shut it!" She chuckled. "I'll hurry up okay, then we can grab some junk food."

"Fine by me!" I laughed, throwing myself back to the bed.

"I love you!" She shouted and I couldn't help but smile, I love her far too much, and I that was the whole point for this.

ººººº

If there is something that I love about being on a vacation, is the simple fact that there are no alarms, and I can wake up whenever I want, and that is exactly what I did. I let out a sigh as I stretched and turned slightly to find an empty bed. Confused, I rubbed my eyes and got up, walking towards the small living room the hotel room had.