Chapter Thirteen.

It was the first time in a couple of weeks that I finally saw Fallon carefree. Due to the lawsuit, Mr Donovan had backed up a bit from Fallon, given the fact that she was winning. I chuckled, as I saw Fallon dance around in her living room, her sweatpants hanging low, her crop shirt giving sneak peeks, and her hair flowing around.

This little moments that I could watch her being the real her, was the reason I fell in love with her, and it gave me more reason to grab the power of asking her to spend the rest of her life with me. Yes, you read right, I want her to marry me. I want to live the rest of my life with her.

"Hey there." Fallon snapped me back to reality with a small smile. "Were you stalking me?" She chuckled blushing.

"Might have." I whispered as I brought her close to me. "How are you, love?" I kissed her. "I've missed you. I want to steal you away for the weekend."

Fallon smiled as she rested her head on my shoulder. "And where exactly do you want to take me?" Her lashes clashing with her cheeks as she stared up at me. My God, I love her so much.

"Manchester." I replied. "Archie is going to be there this weekend," She frowned. "I spoke to him last week." I laughed. "He said he could have us this weekend."

"How come my own brother speaks more with you than me?" Fallon rolled her eyes with a smile. "Let me just pack so that we can leave."

I gave her one last kiss, before taking a seat on her living room. For the past couple of weeks, I have seen Fallon, only when it came to talk about the lawsuit against Mr Donovan, which so far, we had the best advantage. The lawyers we had, are the best in this situation, and also add the fact that the contract that Fallon has, Mr Donovan hasn't been following it, and we had enough proof.

I know that I just got back together with Fallon, but ever since before we broke up, I had been thinking for her hand in marriage. I am absolutely and completely in love with her, and I know for a fact that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

I want to make the things the right way, so because of that, after we finish this whole ordeal with Mr Donovan, I was going to go back to Honduras with her, and it was going to be there, where I asked her parents their consent to marry her. Once I had that, I was going to ask Archie for help, so that I could ask her in her country.

"I'm ready." Fallon's voice snapped me out of the trance I was in. "You okay?" She chuckled as I started at her.

"Yeah," I smiled, this girl never ceases to amaze me. She was wearing a simple white shirt, covered by a black jean jacket, her ever-present jeans and combat boots. He gorgeous hair flew until her hips, and her smile was the on thing that I loved the most. "You look dashing." I whispered.

"Thank you." Fallon winked as she kissed my chin and walked towards the door. "I assume you already told Richard that I won't be here this weekend." I nodded my head as I grabbed her suitcase. "Train?" I nodded once again and motioned her to get going.

"I have a taxi waiting." I spoke. "Let's go babe." I added and we walked out the flat together hand in hand.