I'm a what!? part two

Everything crashed down on me as the old lady was talking.  I was an abomination ! I wasn't even suppose to be born.  My mother lied to me! She said I was loved by everyone when in the light I was shunned from humanity.  The things that came out of that old lady's mouth was said with nothing but venom and disappointment as she looked down at me.  I didn't know about the life my mother left behind to have me but I could tell it was better then the last seventeen she spent keeping me a secret. 
  "Now with that over with I have a proposition to offer you. "The old lady said after a short pause from her lecture. 
  "What kind of proposition? " I asked looking down at my fingers not wanting to look up at my mother or the dreadful old lady.
  "There has been talk that a great evil is rising in the underworld . I want you to go and kill the thing that wants to kill all human kind."was this women made!!!
  Me head snapped up to her and it took ever thing in me to not use every word profanity I knew. 
  "So what you are saying is that you want me to throw myself in to a war I have nothing to do with and might not make it out alive!! Are you insane???  Like really you need to get your brain checked!! And if I was to except what would I get out of this besides being dead!!?? "I had to I wasn't angery I was infuriated with the old hag that is trying to kill me!! 
"Darling we are going to provide you everything you need to survive down there. As for the what you get out of this... "She paused as if thinking for a second "you'll be able to see your father and he and your mother can be reunited again.  " I heard my mother take a sharp breath in. 
  So this lady wants me to go and practically kill myself so they could be safe..... but in return I get to see my birth father and my parents cn be reunited .
  "Okay I'll do it! When do I leave? " I said smiling at my mother
My fate was sealed I would go on a mission to the dark and possibly die but what ever might as well make the best of it right!? 

Short chapter ik don't kill me (hides behind tree).  I will promise to make the next chapter longer but it will take time.  Sorry!!

Little kitty out ✌