Chapter 1:Dementia's sleepover plans

Flug was being overworked by BlackHat, like usual when he saw a flash of pink and green."HEYA FLUG BUG!!!"Dementia said to flug at 3 am."What Dementia?"Flug said obviously tired.WANNA HAVE A SLEEPOVER???Flug stopped working on the portal gun he was making and froze.(what the heck is she talking about?why would we have a sleepover,we live in the same house,and...)Flugs expression changed to a horarified expression.《tho you wouldn't see the change since the paper bag,but,yeah》(WHAT IF BLACKHAT FOUND OUT ABOUT IT?!?!)N-NO, Dem, what if BlackHat finds out a-and what if he- Flug looked up at Dementia to see that she was obviously not paying any attention to what he was saying and instead probably thinking about BlackHat shirtless or something weird.This happened to Flug often and he knew just what to do about it, Flug told Dementia these 3 words "BlackHat is mine"and Dementia automatically snapped back into reality and said "NO, HE ISN'T HE'S MINE AND MINE ONLY!!!"shhh you don't want to wake up the boss again, you remember what happened last time,don't you?Dementias face changed which flug understood that she didn't want to go through that again.Anyways, what if BlackHat finds out about the sleepover??OH THAT'S RIGHT!!!She said.WE SHOULD ASK HIM TO JOIN US!!!OOH AND GET 5.0.5 TO!!!Wait I never agreed to this,Flug said.Well, now you do agree!!said Dementia.Why should I agree?flug asked?Because, if you don't then I'll break everything in your lab including the portal gun thingy you've been working on!!!D-DON'T YOU DARE!!!Flug shouted.IVE BEEN WORKING NONSTOP ON THAT THING FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK WITHOUT SLEEP AND BARELY ANY FOOD SO IF YOU DO-Okay okay stop yelling!Dementia said.So, do you agree now???She said.Fine I'll do it, Flug groaned clearly about to pass out.GREAT!WE'LL HAVE THE SLEEP OVER TOMORROW NIGHT!BYE FLUG!!Dementia said as she left.By the time she left it was already 4:03 am and flug passed out on the floor.