Chapter 9: A night to remember...(FINAL CHAPTER)

Authors note: NGGGGHHHHH. Anyway, hi. YES! this is the final chapter! And it only took a year to do so... But hey, at least it's going to have an actual ending! I was debating if I should continue or not but hey, I didn't want to disappoint anyone. I'm not into villainous anymore so please don't criticize me for anything that seems off from the series. I just want y'all to have an ending to this.Time for the actual story! (Yes I know the fandom isn't as big as it used to be but I just don't want a incomplete story)

505 yawned. It was 2:30 am. "Wow, how were we watching that show to the point were we stayed up this long? Flug said as he yawned." "Well if you two babies are tired, then why don't we choose our sleeping arrangements?" Dementia said as she was smiling. "Why don't we just sleep in our rooms?!" Blackhat and Flug said in sync. "BECAUSE THAT WOULD JUST MAKE THIS SLEEPOVER A NIGHT A MOVIE NIGHT!" Dementia snapped. "Ugh fine, Dementia, if we can't sleep in our rooms then you go get the mattresses for us to sleep on." Flug groaned. "FINE! I will. "And so Dementia went to get the mattresses.

"So sir,  about what happened in the lab,  with me tripping and going into that stereotypical anime girl and her Senpai position... What happened to your face? It turned into a sorta greenish blush thing." "WAIT IT DID?!?" Blackhats face starting to blush again with the greenish color. "Yeah... kind of like how it's doing it now. Wait... ARE YOU BLUSHING?!?!" Flug screamed. "WELL UMM..." Blackhat struggled to find an answer aside from the truth. "I WAS BLUSHING OKAY?!?!" Blackhat blurted out and covered his mouth immediately after. "Yeah, I thought it was but just wanted to make sure I was correct before I ask you my next questions." Flug said in a calm voice. "Next questions?" Blackhat said with confusion in his voice. "Yes Blackhat, next questions."

"Okay... go on..." BlackHat said nervous but intrigued. "Are you, gay???" Flug asked very bluntly. "Well umm..." BlackHat said trying to stall. "So you are." Flug claimed. "NO, THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!! I'M STRAIGHTER THAN A CIRCLE!!" BlackHat blurted out in embarrassment."... I don't know if that's a joke or not so i'm just going to assume it isn't." Flug stated in shock. "WELL, I MEAN, YOU AREN'T WRONG!" BlackHat said blushing almost entirely green now. "well, here goes nothing~" Flug whispered to himself. "Wha-!" Flug grabbed BlackHat and pulled him in to kiss him. BlackHat all of a sudden became tense, but immediately after he felt calmer than ever. He's never felt more secure than in this moment. All of his troubles disappeared and  the only thing that mattered to him was his scientist.

Flug pulled away from Black hat but didn't let go of him. A moment of silence lay between the two. BlackHat noticed that Flugs paper bag started to become wet with tears. "I'm so sorry s-sir..." Flug said, his voice quivering. Flug let go of BlackHat and ran into his lab."FLUG, WAIT!" BlackHat said as he chased after Flug. 

"Dammit,  he locked the door..." BlackHat said under his breath as he fidgeted with the door handle.  He could hear Flug sobbing on the other side of the door.

BlackHat sat at the door, knowing that Flug wasn't going too budge. This tended to happen a lot with Flug where he wouldn't open his door to his lab if he was mad or scared. But this time was different, because it was more important to BlackHat. This time, BlackHat didn't want to hurt Flug, but he wanted to help him.

"Flug, I know you aren't going to open the door, but I'd like you to just listen to me... I don't want to hurt you, I want to help you understand that. I know it'll be hard to get used to but I know you can do it... Look, I know i'm not the nicest person but I want you to feel safe around me... I know I can be scary but I only do it because I'm a villain, I have to keep that reputation for my own good. If i'm a demon, I have to be scary. Besides that, I think that you're a good person.Hell, your definitely better than me. But anyways, you don't have to participate in the sleepover if you don't want to... I'll tell Dementia to call it off." BlackHat heard the door unlock. He walked in.

"So, you want me to call off the sleepover?" BlackHat asked, very casually. "Well, we can continue it to see how it goes." Flug said as he changed his paper bag. "Okay, let's go back then.

They got back to the living room.

"Okay, so!There was only 3 mattresses and 505 take up all or one of them so someone's going to have to share with someone else!" Dementia said, staring at BlackHat intently. "Okay, so Flug and I will share one." BlackHat said with a smug expression. "What?!" Dementia and Flug said in sync. "Yeah, okay then, I'm tired. Flug, c'mon. Let's go to bed." "Um.. okay?!" Flug said very confused. "Okay then, goodnight BlackHat~ and as for you Flug, I wish you good luck for tomorrow." Dementia said with  grin on her face. And they went to sleep.

Authors note again: It's 2019, it took to long to make this... CN US still hasn't premiered Villainous, I'm sorry for the wait for anyone that has read this since 2017 and/or 2018. I just wanted the guilt to go away. I started writing this in the beginning of 6th grade(i think) and it's end of 7th grade. GEEZ I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS TERRIBLE ENDING GOSH BLEASE FORGIVE ME.