Chapter 7:The Popcorn Problem

5.0.5 NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Dementia screamed as 5.0.5 dropped all the popcorn.NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THE POPCORN!!!!!! "Flug screamed as he saw what had happened. Arwoo... 5.0.5 said as if he was trying to say sorry. "It's ok Fives"said flug while he was cleaning it up. Yeah, we'll just make mo-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH. Dementia screamed as she saw there was no more popcorn. "STOP SCREAMING" Blackhat said as he walked into the kitchin to see Flug cleaning up the popcorn, 5.0.5 trying to help clean,and Dementia laying on the floor curled up in a ball, crying. "You all are so pathetic BlackHat said as he left the kitchen and went to the living room. Flug sighed "I guess we'll have to watch the movie without popcorn. "NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! "Dementia shouted. What movie are we even going to watch? "Oh, we haven't decided yet"Dementia said,getting up from the floor. How about we vote on what to watch. Flug suggested. YEAH!WE'LL DO THAT!!! And so the 3 of them went to the living room to choose a movie or show to watch.

                 Notes:

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HALLO! The reason I say "BlackHat said","Flug said", and "Dementia said" is because I want to make sure y'all know who's talking. Tell me if you think it's annoying when I do this and if you already know who's talking by the tone of their voice or the way they talk!I want this to be a good fanfic while I also improve my writing!:3(imma start trying to do notes on my fanfics if you couldn't tell.)