New baby brother

15 year old Leo, Donnie, and Raph were at the lair bored waiting for their Sensei to return. Finally foot steps were heard from the entrance of the lair.

"Sensei?" The three older brother walked up to their master.

"Yes my sons, I am back." He said as he rested on the couch.

"What do you have there?" asked Donnie as Splinter chuckled.

"Remember when you all told me that this family felt incomplete?" He asked him sons.

"Hai Sensei. But why?" Raph replied and asked. Splinter smiled brightly and revealed to his sons an infant turtle. The three gasped. The small turtle had like green skin and little freckles as his eyes were closed tightly and his toes curling tightly.

"Meet your new brother, Michelangelo." Splinter said as he cradled Michelangelo in his arms. Michelangelo' slip quivered as he yelled at the top of his lugs wailing loudly.

"Leonardo, get milk and in the cabinet there should be a baby bottle. Poor some milk in and set the microwave for 1 minute." Leonardo did as his Sensei told him and found the baby bottle and poured in some milk before putting it in the microwave for 1 minute. Once it was done he gave the warm bottle.

But the rat handed Michelangelo to Leonardo and gave him the bottle and held it. Michelangelo happily drank the warm milk as a few drops of milk went into his little plastron and Donnie chuckled from the sight. Once he was done, Michelangelo opened his eyes for the first time looking at Splinter and then his three older brothers.

Michelangelo's little baby blue eyes curiously looked around his surroundings before he smiled and giggled. Leo felt warm wet tears go down his face. Soon Raph and Donnie followed, they couldn't believe it. The family was finally complete. Leo smiled and looked at a curious Michelangelo.

"Hey there little guy. I'm Leo, your oldest brother." Michelangelo said nothing and made a cooing noise and began to suck in his thumb. He looked at Donnie and held his hands out to him. Leo understood what his baby brother wanted and handed Donnie Michelangelo.

Donatello looked down at the happy baby as he babbled and cooed. He smiled brightly at Donnie was he grasped his noses. Raph scooped Michelangelo from Donnie arms and he looked at him and sucked his thumb making Raph awe.

"So your my new baby brother huh? I can live with that." Raphael whispered and Michelangelo cooed and moved into his plastron making the red turtle blush and smile while his baby brother listening to his heartbeat. He opened his eyes and wanted his father. Yoshi grabbed him and held him in his arms.

It reminds him of Miwa when she was younger. But he snapped out of his thoughts to hear his youngest son let out an adorable yawn as he closed his eyes.

"Welcome to the family, Michelangelo."

*15 years later*

"Mikey get back here!!"

"Ahhh!!"

Unfortunately Raphael caught Michelangelo red handed.

"Raph get off me!"

"Never!"

"Leoooooo!!!"

"Raph get off Mikey."

"Whatever Fearless." He got off of Mikey as he pouted. Raph got a quick flashback of baby Mikey pouting. He chuckled.

"Still the baby bro."

"I'm not a baby!" Mikey replied as he blushed.

"Suuurre."

*time skip*

The four April and Casey were watching a movie and it had ended.

"Dang, that was a good movie." Casey said.

"What did you think of it Mikey?" Donnie asked. He didn't reply though. Instead he stirred his eyes and made a cooing noise and snuggled close to him. Donnie looked down and smiled.

"Not the baby eh?" Raph said.

"He'll always be the baby, Raph." Leo kissed his forehead.

"Always."