New Job

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

The next day, just as promised from her father. Karla was at Kaiba's front office 9am sharp. The secretary motion for Karla to take a seat while Kaiba was ready for her. Karla was sitting on the waiting chairs tapping her finger on her arm rest.

"Ugh 9 am sharp and he still have the nerves to be late"

Karla muttered to himself. Just then Kaiba's secretary spoke up

"You may come in now"

Karla nodded and stood up as the secretary went to open the door for her. Karla smiled at the girl as a thank you in returned and closed the door behind her. Karla looked around the big office and walked more in until she was at the desk. Kaiba spin around on his leather chair to face Karla.

"You're late"

"Your door was closed"

"That's no excuse"

Karla glared at her new boss, she closed her eyes letting out a sigh.

"Okay, well I'm here now so what do you want me to do?"

Karla asked opening her eyes to look at Kaiba.

"You will be my new secretary, wherever I go, you go. You will answer my calls handle my meeting schedules, faxing papers, etc."

"When do I get a break?"

"When I tell you too"

Karla narrowed her eyes at him.

"Hey that's not right"

"It seems right to me. Since you did throw your drink at me, it seems fair that only I tell you what to do"

"That's not right"

Kaiba stood up from his chair his eyes narrowing at Karla in a challenge.

"Let me get this straight, your the one who throw the drink at me in the first place"

"Yeah a mistake I made since yesterday, believe me. Listen here, I am here because of my father as my punishment okay, so I don't need this attitude of yours got it?"

Kaiba simply smirks and sat back down.

"Whatever, just suck it up and go to work. Make me a coffee"

"Fine"

Karla went to open the door and saw the secretary doing her nails on the desk. Karla looked around that was the only desk that was next to Kaiba's office that was occupied. Karla went back in and Kaiba looked up from the computer at her.

"What?"

"So there is going to be two secretaries now?"

"What?"

Kaiba asked as he got up and stepped outside as he saw the secretary he told that was fired once Karla comes inside his office but she was still there as if nothing ever happened. Kaiba then called security to remove the girl and her belonging. Karla glared at Kaiba.

"Hey that not right, what is she going to do now...."

Kaiba cut her off

"That is not my concern. She should have known better than to be flirting with me in the first place and ruining all of the paper works. Now get to work."

Karla smirk

"Your right she must be delusional, if she was to ever flirt with you"

"You got guts to be talking like that to your boss"

"I don't like bullies"

"Hahaha I am not a bully, but I don't take to kindly with others who just want to sit around and be lazy. This is work, I got here with hard work and determination, so I don't need people like that to bring me down"

Karla stood there clapping

"Wow, did it took you five minutes to come up with that one"

"I know a sarcastic clap when I hear one"

"Congratulations"

"You want to play like that with me, fine. Just so you know, I am only one phone call away from calling your father. If you pull any stunts or give me a sarcastic tone, then you will be gone"

Karla paled at the thought Kaiba calling her father.

"So any last words?"

Karla hold back any bad remarks

"Yeah just one. How do you like your coffee?"

Kaiba smirk, happy at the fact that he now has her in line. He didn't need anyone showing him disrespect in his own office because he knows when one stands up to him, then everyone will stand up to him.

After settling in Karla brought him in his coffee. She was about to walk out the office but Kaiba stopped her.

"Take a sip"

"Why?"

"I want to make sure you didn't poison it"

"Now your becoming delusional"

Kaiba gave the coffee to Karla and she took a sip and a few minutes later nothing happened. Kaiba got his coffee back and began sipping on it.

Karla made her way to the door and before she closed she said

"Cry baby"

Kaiba heard her loud and clear but he simply chuckles and shook his head taking another sip.

A/N Rate and Comment.