Healing

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

The doctor went to the waiting room.

"For Sapphire Kaiba?"

Kaiba, Karla and Mokuba quickly stood up and walked to the doctor.

"How is she?"

Karla asked nervously.

"She is stable for right now"

"What caused this?"

"Well, i would like to talk to the parents in private"

Mokuba got the message

"Let me know what they say"

He said walking back to the waiting room.

"Well?"

Kaiba asked impatiently.

"Let's talk in my office"

Karla and Kaiba followed the doctor and sat down on the chair in front of his desk.

"Your daughter was going through a great amount of stress. So i would like to know is their any problems at home?"

Kaiba and Karla were nervous, but Karla spoke up.

"We are currently going through a divorce and just right now we just came from the court house because our daughter fainted in the room."

"I see, well she is very stressed out and it can cause her blood pressure to go high and personally i don't want to give her medication for blood pressure because she is way to young. Is there some way the both of you can solve this problem?"

Karla remained silent but Kaiba spoke up.

"We'll have to talk about it"

Karla narrowed her eyes looking at Kaiba but the doctor looked pleased with that answer.

"Good that's all i ask"

The three exited out of the room, Karla and Kaiba together headed to their daughter's room. They had her hook on to medication for hydration. Before Karla was going to step in she felt someone grabbed her hand and it was Kaiba.

"Karla we seriously need to talk about this, this divorce is not going to help her"

Karla looked to the ground sadly.

"Its my fault, i should have never brought this whole divorce up, i should have just shut my mouth and let you continue with your affair but now because of my foolishness my daughter is paying the price"

Kaiba could hear Karla was trying not break down but he brought her into a hug as she cried into his jacket.

"Its not your fault, I'm the one who started all of this. I'm the one that caused you pain and that was brought us to this court dispute"

Karla returned the hug as a thank you. They both pulled apart and walked inside the room and sat on both sides. A few minutes passed and Sapphire began to wake up. She opened her eyes to see both her parents in the same room with her with concern looks.

"Oh sweety your awake. How do you feel?"

Karla said with relief letting out a sigh, Kaiba leaned over to caress his daughter's forehead

"Tired, what happened to me?"

"You were just stressed"

"Oh"

Sapphire said lowly looking at the covers on top of her.

"What's wrong?"

Kaiba asked seeing that she was lost in thoughts.

"We are not going to be a family anymore, are we?"

Karla gave her daughter a sad smile

"You can still see your dad"

Sapphire shook her head, her eyes were on the verge of tears

"I-its not going to be the same anymore"

Sapphire cried in her hands. Karla and Kaiba looked at their daughter sadly. A few minutes of silence passed between the three. Until Sapphire broke the silence.

"Mom give me your hand"

Karla reached her hand to her daughter.

"Dad your hand please"

Kaiba reached out to his daughter's hand. Sapphire smiled holding both her parents on both hands.

"From what I learned in all of my disney movies, is that it also teaches you a life lesson. Now then, there's something I want to show you. Look."

Sapphire lifted her mother and fathers hand together. And slowly brought them together, Karla and Kaiba hands touch together.

"So small at first, then look how they grow. But someone has to start them."

Karla looked into Kaiba's eyes and then back to her daughter.

"But sweety this isn't a fairy tale"

"I know but like Grandmother Willow said 'Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. Don't you see? Only when the fighting stops, can you be together.'"

Sapphire said with a smile looking at her parents. Kaiba looked at his wife and his daughter, catching on to what she said.

"Karla, I understand what our daughter is trying to say. So I want to apologize to the both of you for my actions, for my attitude and I will try to be better but I don't want to lose either of you"

Sapphire nodded and looked towards her mother.

"Mom?"

"I...Only if you promise to stop your affairs"

Kaiba nodded

"I promise"

Karla and Kaiba stood up giving each a peck on the lips and hugged each other tightly. The moment was interrupted when they heard clapping and it was Sapphire.

"And where did you learn that quote?"

Kaiba asked his daughter.

"Pocahontas"

She said smiling brightly.

A/N Rate and Comment.