Life goes on

||2015||

"I promise I'll ring and text you everyday "  Lie.

" I could never forget you you're too dear to me darling " Lie.

" I love you Esme Rose Parker " Lie.

I waited. I can't begin to count the amount of hours I spent staring at my phone, just waiting for some sort of acknowledgement. It never came.

I watched every performance, with my heart filled with pride. I voted for him every chance I could. I watched all his interviews, until the last one.

" Now we one last question and this is for Daniel, Are you missing your friends back home? I love and miss you and that was from Esme from Portland " The interviewer questioned Daniel.

I watched holding my breath as I sat between my parents.

"Hi Esme thank you for all your support and yeah I miss friends, especially Brody and Jamie so shout out to them" He replied chuckling.

My heart stopped. He'd forgotten about me. He'd forgotten about his " best friend".

My mum rubbed my back as I let out a sob. I cried til I could simply not cry anymore.

Sniffling slightly I pulled myself from my parents grasp and trudged up the stairs towards my room. As I entered  my dimly lit room I didn't dare look across to the all so familiar room that filled me with such dread, I flopped onto my unmade bed with a sigh before closing my eyes.

For the next three days I stayed in my pit of self pity and sadness binge watching RuPauls Drag Race,I groaned as the blinding rays of sunlight filled my room, bouncing off the mirror and straight into my eye. Deciding I should probably get up, I wrap myself in my hufflepuff blanket and make my way downstairs, the smell of cinnamon swirls filling my senses, my favourite. Entering the kitchen I find my parents sat at the table looking up at me, as if they knew I was getting up today. I shifted my gaze to a letter on the table and slowly pulled out a chair to sit opposite my mum and dad, still looking at the letter curiously.

"Open it love" My dad spoke up.

I reached over and carefully opened it up, I tipped it up and stared at the contents in a confused manner.

A plane ticket?

"We thought you could do with a fresh start" My mum said softly.

I peered through my eyelashes in shock and then back down to the ticket in my hand.

"Are you serious" I screamed in excitement.

The words London, England printed in bold. Part of me suddenly thought back to the rainy days when me and Daniel would talk about visiting my home country, but things are different now and I need to let go and go where life takes me.

"We've sorted out the living arrangements and your school, you leave tomorrow"

I don't respond I just jump up and hug them tightly repeating thank you over and over again. I scrambled up the stairs recklessly to my room quickly throwing all my possessions into my suitcases.

By the time I had finished it was starting to go dark, I lay back on my bed with a grin on my face. I guess its true what they say,

Life goes on.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello my lovelies, bit of a shorter chapter today due to wattpad deleting some parts x

instagram - Srsly.wdw

Twitter - lovestrucknate