CODENAME: HIM

Y/N POV:
Well after all of that. I went to church. I always go to church every Sunday. After church i was free to go where ever i want around town, by myself. I had to be home before dark. I usually just hangouts with my friends and go shopping or i just go to the library. Well i went to fibd him. Metal Sonic. I found him under a bridge(weird).
(Y/n):" Hey."
Metal:"HEY."
(Y/n):"Wannna.........have....sex?"
Metal:"WHAT?!"0//_//0
(Y/N):"Yeah... i mean. I won't get pregnant because you won't inject any sperms.:
Metal:"OH.....UM.....ERRRORR... MALFUNCTIONING.... OK.ZZZZ"
(Y/N):"*giggles* Your cute."
I took off my shirt and he undid my bra. He somewhat had a metal penis in him. I got naked and he started to"overheat". I sucked his cold hard metal penis....*sigh* it was amazing. Then he put his dick into my vagina. I moaned as loud as i possibly can without being heard. Then he kissed me and i licked his cold hard metal skin. After awhile, we had enough.
(Y/N):"Wow. That was fun. Maybe we should. Do it again... sometime."
Metal:" YEAH."
(Y/N):" i still love you... even if we haven't had sex.... You are different from the other boys. You love me. For real. And i love you for being honest and caring about me alot."
Metal:"*GITCHES* Y-Y-Y-YEAH.....I-I L-L-LOVE... Y-Y-YOU..T-T-TOOOOOOO."
"Awwee." I said. Then i kissed him. It starting to get dark.
(Y/N):"Hey, i gotta go.. my mom is wating for me. Bye... love you."
Metal:"LOVE YOU TOO."
I ran back to my house. I hugged my mom and i told her that i was just reading and trying to find different books  (as a lie.)

Hey guys. Sorry this chapter was short. I ran out of ideas and i got horny. So i hope you liked it