Chapter 6

{ Amy }

Where's Jordan and why hasn't he came out of the bathroom yet. I got out of Jordan's chair and closed the laptop. I slowly walked up to the bathroom door and opened it. The first thing I saw was Jordan. On the floor.

I sat down next to him and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Amy.. I just want you so bad." I kissed him on the check. "I know, baby."

*A couple hours later*

Both, Jordan and I calmed down since the dramatic events earlier. I ordered pizza for the both of us and Jordan was about to record with Julio and Michael.

"Heyyyyyy brother!!!!!" I heard Michael yell from the other room. I giggled. "Hey Mr. President!" I heard Jordan say. "I'm here today with President TYBZI, and ThatOneTomahawk!" "Hey everyone." Said Julio.

"Are you guys doing alright?" Michael asked Jordan and Julio.

No Tybzi No.

"What?" Jordan and Julio said in sync.

"You know."

Michael tyBZI MR.PRESIDENT SHUT UP

Jordan turned around and looked at me. "Guys, I need to stop the recording real quick."

He got up and his hand dragged down my face. "What was Michael talking about?"

"Nothing Jordan!" I screamed. I probably shouldn't of screamed.

"WHATS GOING ON!" Julio yelled from the Skype call.

{a.n cliffhanger homies. hey look lazy me made the shortest chapter ever, in the history of wattpad. cool. I love you -amy:3}