7

~Third Person POV~

  Examinations had just ended for the students. The hallway was filled with loud students, chatting away. Yet a certain girl stood out. She was not chatting happily, nor was there a smile on her face.

  A frown was prominent on her face. Dark eye bags lined her eyes and her uniform was dishevelled. She walked lifelessly to the classroom, tuning out the constant noise from her classmates chatter.

  Although the examinations had ended, she had continued to burn the midnight oil, studying ferociously. Her friends glanced at her with worry in their eyes, as she laid her head on the thick dictionary placed on her table. The originally cheerful and talkative girl would have been celebrating the end of examinations and talked non-stop. However, this time she was still fretting over her studies and it was clear that something was bothering her.

  Though they wanted to ask, they were afraid to trigger something in her. She might have been a cheerful girl on the outside, but she was like a sensitive baby on the inside. They just sighed and went back to their conversation as she closed her eyes in an attempt to sleep amidst the chaos.

  However, her friends weren't the only ones who had noticed the change in her. Someone else had been paying close attention to her. He noticed how much skinnier she had gotten as compared to before, and how she was barely online now. He felt guilty, knowing that the reason she turned out like this was because of him.

  He stood up from his seat and headed out of the classroom.

A/N

  Someone save guanlin😂he's so happy. Updating again because why not :). Have a great weekend!!

~Genie