The Sign to Holly

"They told you what?!" Hollytuft gasped at Icefang. It was closing in on midnight as the moon rose above the clouds on WindClan, and Icefang had a vision.

"StarClan actually talked to me!" She breathed. Hollytuft was on the edge of confusion for her clanmate.

"What did they say?" Hollytuft wondered, stopping Icefang's shaking.

"I couldn't hear them right," She meowed, "But i think they told us and the other 19 cats to join together tonight, becasue i think they may talk to us."

"Now how am i going to believe that?" Hollytuft felt dumb, "I don't really believe that i was part of this."

"Not so sure though, but I want to know what StarClan has planned for us. The gathering wasn't an accident, it was on purpose of what they did to Swiftclaw." Icefang looked serious, "And if they called me out and you, i wouldn't ignore it."

"But how do you know they actually did it, it could be mouse-brained dreams!" Hollytuft examined her claws.

"Im just," Icefang sighed, "Im just certain that they called us for a reason." Hollytuft looked up to her, still surprised and confused.

"Well, if you believe that they called, i think you should get everyone else!" Hollytuft mumbled. Icefang shot a look at her, "Your coming too!"

"Wait-"

"Yep!"

"Wait, i wan't a part of this Ice fang, why should i go? Plus, its been a long day, lets get some sleep."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainsplash was closing in on sleep, when something dabbed her. The cold wind was enough, and it was hard to go to sleep, but she believe that dab on her was just from another cat.....zzzzzzzzz

"RAINSPLASH!"

"WHAT!" Rainsplash jolted up, banging her head against the side of the den. Pain shot uip in her skull as she faced the two shadows staring at her.

"Foxstep? What do you want?" She whispered in a moan as she rubbed her aching head

"Its not Fox," The figures spoke, then entered the den, showing their pelt colors. Rainsplash gasped.

"Bayberry? Icefang? Why are you here you could get caught!" Rainsplash hissed, watching her clanmates's chest heaving and lower in every breath of their sleep.

"We need you for something that i hope,' Bayberry turned to Icefang,"Is important."

"So did you literally go through every clan waking everyone up?!" Rainsplash's eyes went wide. Bayberry shook her head,

"No, well er.... yes. But we didn't get caught-"

"How could you too that, OF COURSE YOU CAN GET CAUGHT!" Rainsplash meowed.

"What's going on?" Another voice echoed the room as Foxstep arose from her sleep. Rainsplash held her head in her paws, Oh no...

"We need her too," Icefang called from behind.

"SHHHHHH!!"

"What the-"

"Fox, its not what you think-" Rainsplash began.

"I i know what i think, TRESSPASSERS!" Foxstep snarled from the ground unsheathing her claws.

"SHHHHHH!!!"

"Foxstep stop! They're not enemies or treespassing, well..." Rainsplash cocked her head, "I actually think you guys are though."

"We didn't come all the way from WindClan to be insulted!" Another voice outside the den complained, which was Hollytuft.

"Rainsplash, how can you trust these two?" Foxstep hissed.

"I Think they're trying to help! Remember yesturday? I think they're telling us something?"

"Like what, fall into their trap?"

"NO!"

"SHHHHHH!!" Icefang shushed them again, "We came here to bring you to the Island so we can talk to StarClan!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?" Foxstep cried out.

"What's going on?" Another voice awoken from the warriors sleeping. Foxstep gasped.

"Firesong, um, er....We can explain!"

"INTRUDERS!"

"SHHHHHHHH! Why is ShadowClan so annoying?!" Icefang hissed.

"We need him too!"

"What do you want, do you need everyone to wake up in the Clan, cause i swear, i will do it!" Foxstep dug her claws into the earth

"NO!" They cried out in unision.

"SHHHH!!"

"Can someone please explain to me what the heck is going on?" Firesong cried. Then the den went silent. At once, everyone started talking.

"Guys!" Another tom sprang into the action, "Its your going or not, its not that complicated for ShadowClan warriors!" Waterfang snapped. All mouths went silent.

"Well, Waterfang's here, so im going!" Rainsplash meowed to her two clanmates.

"Fine...." Firesong sighed, "We'll go-"

"Hold up-"

"C'mon, its not that we're being tricked, we're just going on a stroll....somewhere," Rainsplash mumbled. Foxstep rolled her eyes, licking her fangs.

"Ok, we'll go, under one condition."