continues

he opens the door ready  to go , but before he took the step that would  lead him away forever , he turns to me and smiles softly.

DAD

HE WAS LEAVING.

ME.

ALONE.

WITH MOM.

     "goodbye kat"  he whispers . he steps into the darkness. the door was  immediately  locked and secured with a thousand chains.

                    i close my eyes and sank into oblivion

                                          。。。。

      "no!" i gasped, sitting straight up , clutching at the pure white bed sheets.

    i burned my face into my hands , my braid falling to my side.

       that dream.

       god, how i hated the dream.

     it was a s if that dream was trying to remind me that my dad was gone and i could do nothing about it.

      suddenly, mom -AKA queen of no feelings- screamed my name from downstairs.

      i looked up purely annoyed with her nagging as i climbed out of bed.

      i huffed as i brush my teeth and cleanend myself up. i soon realized that i was late and spee through the process.

            i ran barefooted to my closet and slipped into my whiteshirt  with black stripes and jeans . i pullee on my black frock and padded to the mirror to redo my hair.

           i pulled the black scrunchie out of my hazelnut brown hair and rebraided and tied it. singhing as i looked at myself,  i grabbed my bag from the ground and went downstairs.

           when i went down i saw my mom her hands on her hips ready with a big bowl of "i told you so".

but suprisingly she said nothing.

               sometimes i try talking to mom about dad but the words just couldnt come out. mom never told me anything about dad too, she didnt even tell me that dad was leaving us.

                 on the way to school ,me and mom never even spoke. it seems like god muted us all. after a few minutes of silence i finally reached school

credits to : @charmainelovesjace01