UPDATE ON HIATUS Part 3

And I feel like a dumb bagel. My apologies for not updating in the past 3(?) years, maybe 2, I don't know anymore. A lot of personal stuff has been going on at home and in my life in general, things I do not feel comfortable relaying to you readers.

I do not use Wattpad anymore, I haven't used it since my last update on here. Sometimes I'll come back and read a couple of stories but my accounts and works have been completely on an indefinite hiatus. I don't know if I'll come back and re-write/finish this. And I thank those of you who left supportive comments and shame those who were utter pricks to me about it because I have had a few those on this work and on others.

Just know that I haven't been able to finish any of my works, I'll start them and then I get stuck and then they sit there gathering dust. This one isn't the only one, it's just one of the older ones.

If you guys want to read any of my works from this day out, I have been working on a few Bagginshields, Hartwins, and a Drarry. I haven't published any of them yet, I don't know when I will, but if you go to my Wattpad profile there is a link to my Ao3 account. From there if you already have an account you can put me on a watchlist or if you don't have one you should get one because it is very author and reader friendly.

Again sorry for not posting any updates to the story or about my hiatus, but I don't know if I'll be able to come back to this, and if you're a fan of what work I have out, I hope you'll be awed by what I will be putting out. I've worked hard these past couple of years, I just haven't had the time for dedication.

-Bee