chapter 3- Love Kills

There was this teenage girl who loved a guy with all her heart, she told him how she felt. He said "I love you to, but I'm warning you now, love kills." She told him she didn't care, that she'd die loving him, she didn't know how serious that swear was, and she didn't live to see. They eventually moved in together and got married at the age of 21. They started arguing a lot and every time they argued he'd say he never loved her, she didn't believe him once though but it still hurt her, but that's nothing compared to what was bound to happen to her. One late rainy night they get into it another argument and she walks out of it and goes to take a shower, little did she know it would be her last shower. He hopped in the shower with her but she didn't think nothing of it, that was until she saw that he was still in his clothes and had something shiny in his hand. He got right beside of her small fragile body and towerd over her body making her look like an ant compared to his large figure. She doesn't get afraid or even slightly worried though because she thinks he'd never hurt her and that he loves her, little did she know that neither of those things are true. He grabbed​ her and held the pocket knife at her throat and she thought he was playing, she said, "Babe what are you doing, I'm trying to take a shower?" He pulled her closer even tho it seemed impossible for her to be any more closer to him and he gets down near her ear and wispers, "Let's play two truths, one lie. If you win I'll let you live and we can forget all about this." She says okay still believing that he's playing around. He says, "One, I never loved you, two, I've been cheating on you for a year and the person I'm cheating on you with is your girl best friend, three, I will spare your life even if get it wrong. Pick carefully." "Babe all of them are lies, it isn't funny to play about you cheating on me or not loving me, now can I please take a shower?" *Guy takes knife and puts it tighter on her neck* "Wrong." And he slices her neck. He has his wife's best friend come and see his lifeless wife and then they walk away, hand in hand, not thinking twice about his dead wife as if it was just as easy if it was like rolling a dice and losing the game but you still am glad you had fun and don't care that you lost because in some way you still won. But then he goes back to the bathroom and says to her life body, "I warned you, love kills."