Acceptance.

Henry

Another day another innocent to save. He probably shouldn't enjoy this as much as he does. The feeling of having the power to defend himself. Being able to protect others instead of being the one protected. Kat and Tamara orb them home when a flurry of fireballs comes their way.

"Hey, we could have taken them." He grins and Kat looks worried.

"Henry you got hit by an energy ball She reminds him. He looks at the small burn mark on his right shoulder.

"It's just a flesh wound." He tries. The twins link hands and heal their brother.

"You need to take care of yourself more Henry. You aren't immortal."

"If I get hurt I know I can trust you to heal me or Wyatt. I can move things with my mind Kat. Everything is great." He laughs ignoring his sister's worries completely. He goes to his room to find Ben sitting on his bed an envelope in his hands. Henry goes to kiss his boyfriend still running on adrenaline.

"Henry, we need to talk," Ben states monotonously turning away from Henry's kiss.

"Those four words only lead to badness so instead I'm going to get something to eat and you can figure out how to rephrase." Henry laughs and goes to leave.

"Henry I'm engaged." Ben states and Henry stops dead. What? Engaged? He's 19, that's ridiculous. "Have been since before we met. It was an arranged marriage but agreed to it. My betrothed and I decided we needed to live a little before the wedding to try and find ourselves. But I'm getting married in a month and as fun, as this has been it's time to go back to the real world."

"Fun? Ben this isn't funny. I, I love you. I thought you loved me."

"It doesn't matter. I made a promise and I intend to see it through. I just came to say goodbye. I was actually hoping you weren't going to be here. I wrote this for you." Ben says and puts the envelope on Henry's bedside table.

"Goodbye Henry. I hope you find your mom." He says before walking out the door. Kat see's him leave and notices something was off. Henry just watches him leave. When the front door closes Kat comes to his room.

"what was that about?" She asks in her sweet and positive voice and Henry loses it. He falls to the ground tears falling from his eyes and an ugly sound comes from his throat. His sister runs and hugs him letting the teen rest his head on her shoulder.

"Hey. It's okay. Tamara!" She calls out confused as to what was happening. When Tammy comes in a photo of Ben and Henry that was sitting on his dresser flies across the room and almost hits her.

"Henry. Come on we need you to talk to us. What's going on?" Kat asks soothingly rubbing brothers back.

"He, he was engaged, he left me to go to his fiancé." Was all Henry could manage to get out and it was a struggle. Instead, he picked up the letter. Tears blurred his vision so he handed it to Kat.

Henry
I don't really know how to say this and I know you won't take it well. I am the last Draper Gypsies, we're a powerful family and when I die the power dies with me. Unless I have children. The Halliwell world is dangerous. Peyton's death proved that, and running headfirst into battle the way you do you've likely made some powerful enemies. It's easier to go after a Halliwells loved one then go after the family. I don't want to die because you were reckless especially when I have a fiancé waiting for me. I'm sorry. I should have told you from the Start. Her name is Katie. She's a gypsy and beautiful. You met her once before. This doesn't make sense but I was never a writer. I guess I just have to end it I guess.

Goodbye Henry, with regards Benjamin Draper.

"I'll kill that miserable son of a. How dare he hurt my baby brother." Tamara starts raging after Kat read the letter out loud.