intro

hey what's up? hello? how you doing?

it's that time of year again, yes the 2017 n.w.a. fanfic awards book is finally here. the rules will be the same as last year and there will be 34 categories, enough for everyone to win at least one award. and if you still don't win anything it's not the end of the world hun. these book awards ain't even real lol but good day.

however, we are in the process of creating stickers for the winning books and for the books that won last year.

but we're only gonna make one sticker per book. so if a certain book wins more than one award, it will not have multiple stickers. it will only have one and one only.

i know that you're probably excited but nominations open on september 15 and will close in 24 hours. after all of the nominations are counted, we will post the nominees the day after.

voting will then open on september 17 which is a sunday and will also close in 24 hours. the rules and guidelines will be mentioned in the nominations and voting chapters but it will pretty much be the same as last year.

this is 2017 which means that the only books that qualify are the ones that were either written or finished after august 1, 2016.

so yes, it doesn't matter if the book was published back in 2015; if it was completed after august 1, 2016, it does still qualify.

oh "california love" by Iam_QueenJay does qualify and the reason why is because she unpublished it before but is currently in the process of re writing it and it isn't finished so yes, you can nominate "cali love" if you want to.

every book that gets nominated will be checked and if it does not qualify, it will not make it to the next round.

the categories are private until nominations open and writers, you have the opportunity to nominate your favorite readers for the "best reader" award if you want.

shade, jealousy, and hate will not be tolerated at all. if shade is thrown, your nominations and votes will be deleted period. this is just wattpad and ain't nobody got time for internet beef, hell don't nobody even be on here as much anyway.

not gonna respond to you or act ignorant. but just know that if shade is thrown in any way, your comments will be deleted. and if you're a writer, your book will no longer be considered a nominee if it gets nominated enough.

there will be a few prizes besides stickers of course:

• votes on every chapter of your book from everyone on the team (if that person hasn't already voted for your book)

• a shoutout on our eazye-wyd page

• your winning book or books will be added to the 2017 fanfic awards reading lists on the eazye-wyd page as well

if we decide to create an n.w.a. fanfic awards account, you will get a permanent follow and your book will receive votes from this page as well. but it's only if we decide to create it.

the next page are the results from last year and stickers for these books will be made as soon as possible.

-

• how do i enter?

you and your book is entered by simply being nominated.

• does my book have to be written in 2017 in order to qualify?

not really, if your book was written or finished between august 1, 2016 - today, it qualifies.

• can i nominate myself?

readers and writers are able to nominate and vote for theirselves and nominating is unlimited

• i'm a writer and if i throw any type of shade, will that disqualify me from the contest?

yes. if you shade other writers or books in any way, that includes in your message board, you and your books will no longer be considered no matter how many nominations it has.

• can my book win more than one award or is there a limit?

it's definitely unlimited. if you have a good support team, you'll most likely win at least two.

• if a book won a certain award last year, can it win the same award this year?

yes! like i said, it's up to the voters.

• how do i get my sticker if i win?

the stickers will be posted after the results and it's up to you if you want to claim it. just screen shot it and instructions on how to place em on your book will be discussed in the chapter.

the results from last year are on the next page and make sure to keep this book in your library in order to get notified about nominations.