results!

i know you guys probably want to kill me due to the frequent updates lol sorry.

this is just the results (i mean duh), we will have a better recognition on saturday at 6pm on the dot.

we had fun, barely, and this will be the last n.w.a. fanfiction awards because sadly, nobody is gonna be on here next year (i know i won't) and if ppl are on this app, they most likely won't be writing any n.w.a. books.

i only came back from that hiatus just to publish eazy's playhouse book 2 (strongly thinking about publishing book 3) and i want to take another hiatus after christmas but this time, it's gonna be permanent. so it was good while it lasted, you guys are awesome and thanks for participating!

and once again, i am so sorry about last night. i just like to play fair and everyone deserves recognition for their hard work. this isn't about popularity it's about talent and we swam through the votes and did some cleaning.

some of you did only vote due to popularity and trust me, we could tell. we wasn't born yesterday felicia lol but at the end of the day, we still managed to have every writer win something or at least come in as runner up (second place)

1. best eazy-e and n.w.a. fanfic writer

runner up: kayla-nicole and Shayylondon 200 points (it was a tie 😲)

winner: moonwalkbae 280 points

2. best one shot/imagines book

runner up: Eazy-E Imagines Book 3 75 points

winner: Eazy-E Imagines Book 2 140 points
@kabeerarichardson 🙌🏾

3. best of the discovered

runner up: As We Lay 60 points

winner: From Compton With Love Shayylondon 120 points

compton's in the house 🔥

4. best of the undiscovered

runner up: Eazy's Playhouse Book 2 157 points

winner: 24 Hours To Live moonwalkbae 174 points

5. best of the most voted

winner: As We Lay

6. best of the less voted

runner up: Sexy MF Book 2 90 points

winner: Eazy's Playhouse Book 2 240 points

7. best eazy-e fanfic

runner up: 24 Hours To Live moonwalkbae 197 points

winner: Schizophrenia moonwalkbae 259 points