17- You've Lost Me, Forever ☆

Peter's POV

"My dad said that he's free but only for tonight so you're very lucky Parker, so we will see you at your house tonight at 7 :), later Parker✌😊"

"Sounds good, I will see you tonight, MJ😊💗"

I smile to myself as I read our messages but the smile soon fades as I walk into my house and I find Mr. Stark sitting on the couch with Aunt May, and they seemed to be laughing about something but once I came in, their little moment soon fades.

"Mr. Stark, what are you doing here? ". I ask a bit surprised and Mr. Stark stands up from the couch and fixes his suit.

"Well, Mr. Stark dropped by to talk to you about that internship, so I will give you two a moment while I head to the grocery store to grab a few things for dinner tonight with the Jones, ". Aunt May says as she gets up from the couch as well and gives me a kiss on the head before walking out the door.

"I can see that you haven't told your Aunt about you being a wall crawling, web shooting teenage boy Mr.Parker,". Mr. Stark says and I scoff then I cross my arms over my chest.

"I just-haven't had the tine to tell her yet, ".

"Does anybody else know about this? ". He asks and I nodded.

"Ned and Michelle, ".

"Is Michelle your girlfriend or something? ". He asks and I feel my throat hitched. The truth is, I honestly don't know what we are.

"No?Maybe? I don't know, ". I say softly with a deep sigh and Mr. Stark motions for me to come sit with him on the couch which I do.

"Look Mr. Parker, I understand that you don't like keeping this kind of secret from the people you love but, You need to understand and keep in mind that just bringing them into this, you're putting their lives at risk. And from what I've seen from the nanny camera of your suit, you seem to have an interest in this Michelle girl. Ned was very helpful with the Vulture, and we could really use him but Michelle, this is none of my business but, If you really care about her, you will keep her out of this, ". He confesses as he places his hand on my shoulder and that was when I started thinking, leaving Michelle out of all this will keep her safe but I can't just forget about her.

But I also can't risk losing her, I love her.

××××××

Michelle's POV

Skipping the mall, and just got out of the shower:

After that long and stressful day at the mall, I take a nice and refreshing shower and after my shower, I change into some comfy clothes since the time right now was 3:45, so I had some free time to just relax.

Ally had to go see Harry because apparently something was going on with Harry's father and Harry is worried so Ally decided to leave me and head over there which is perfectly fine.

If the people I cared about were going through something, I would run over there and be there for them in a heartbeat.

>>>skipping to getting ready

As I get ready, I get a text from Peter.

"Hey, at dinner tonight I need to talk to you, its important ". I began to feel as though something was wrong.

"Oh um... Okay. Is everything okay Parker? ". I ask and two seconds later, the texts back.

"Yeah its just, I'll text you later, ". He texts back and I start to feel worried but I will just have to wait and see what he wants to tell me, so I reply with a simple OK and I continue getting ready.