Ch 4

Gene's pov:

I pulled into a parking place and shut the car off. I glanced at Aaron, who looked really worried. "Are you alright?" I asked concerned.

He looked into my eyes and his expression instantly changed. "Uh yeah, I'm fine, we should go in, the movie is about to start," my date said, rushing his words.

The two of us got out of my car, I parked a long way away from the theater. A part of my childish side got the best of me. "Race ya," I said kidishly and began to run backwards, seeing if he would follow. He did. That was when I turned around and started running full sprint.

I looked back, expecting to see Aaron, but I saw no one. Where did he go? As I was thinking to myself, I tripped and I braced for impact. Then I felt a pair of arms prevent me from disaster. I looked up and saw that Aaron was the one who caught me.

"You good?" He asked. I nodded and stood back up. We laughed it off and went into a walking pace.

At the counter, I ordered popcorn and two sodas, but they only had a single cup left. I bought the last one to share with Aaron and we dashed to the room.

We took a couple seats closer to the front, which was perfect. The screening room wasn't too crowded, just a few people talking or sending out a last minute text.

"What movie are we watching?" Aaron asked.

"The Ring," I replied and Aaron's face completely drained of color.

"Oh," was all he could choke out.

"Don't worry, if you get sacred, I'll be here for you, I always will," I whispered since the movie started to play.

Kawaii-Chan's pov:

(When Aaron and Gene are racing each other)

Kawaii-Chan was heading into the movie theatre, when her cat ears perked up at a sound from behind her. She turned around and saw Aaron-kun saving someone from falling. Kawaii-Chan couldn't believe her eyes when she saw who Aaron was holding. It was Gene!

Kawaii-Chan is wondering what they're doing here. Then, I spot a girl who is watching them carefully. I sneak over to her and ask her what is going on.

"My brother and his lover, Gene, are going on a date!" She exclaimed quietly. Kawaii-Chan's eyes widened, she was not prepared for any announcement like this. Then again......Kawaii-Chan thinks that they kind of make a good couple.

Now that Aarmau is gone, Kawaii-Chan thinks this is a ship that should sail.

We both decided to follow them to the screening room. Before we went in, Kawaii-Chan asked the other girl for her name.

"It's Melissa," she answered, "And you?"

"Kawaii-Chan, it's nice to meet you Melissa-Chan," Kawaii-Chan said excitedly. Together, they went inside to steak out the new couple.

"Let's sit here, they won't be able to see us," Melissa-Chan said and Kawaii-Chan sat down.

"They look so cute together," Melissa-Chan commented and Kawaii-Chan shook her head, agreeing with her.

After the movie, Melissa-Chan and Kawaii-Chan made our escape.

Aaron's pov:

Gene and I, when the movie was over, stood up and exited the dark room. I looked up to just barely catch sight of a black tail with a pink bow on it. Was Kawaii-Chan here? Did she see us? Oh Irene, is she going to tell the others?

Gene snapped me out of my thoughts. "Hey you ok?"

"I think I saw Kawaii~chan." I told him.

"You don't think she's gonna tell the others about us right?"