Ch 6

A/n: In the first chapter for the Author's note, I meant to say that Aaron and Gene are Seniors not sophomores Sorry!
[Arcade date]

Aphmau's pov:

I had no one to go with for the date. "H-Hey Aphmau, do you wanna be my.....da-not alone buddy?" Travis asked from behind. I turned around to see a blushing Travis. "Sure Travis." I said. We walked merrily to the wack-a-mole game and started to play. I started to wonder where the rest of our friends were.

Dante's pov:

My stomach was killing me a little, so I slowed down as I went around the games. I passed Pacman, Space Invaders, and those motorcycle racing booths. It got to the point where it was cramping. I rushed to the bathroom, into the farthest stall, sat down, and hugged my knees.

Tears were falling down my cheeks, I couldn't help but think about what Gene had said years back. I finally understood.

"Stay strong bro, mom just has to go away.......for a while..."

I know mom wouldn't be coming back because she was dead. I heard the door open and a voice calling my name. "Dante? Are you okay?" I know that voice. It was Vylad. I told him that I was okay and that I was in the farthest stall. I opened the stall for him. Once he saw me, he asked me what was wrong. So I told him my past while crying from those memories.

He hugged me tight. "Everything will be okay, you have plenty of friends to help you and Gene through this, but you both need to tell all of us in order for us to help you two. Tell me when your stomach isn't hurting so we can play some videogames together!"

I smiled at him hoping what he said was true. Later we went out of the bathroom to go play some games. We were having so much fun I forgot what happen back in the bathroom.

"Awww how did you even do that!?" Vylad shouted. I had cut him off at the last turn of Mario Cart and won first place.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I guess I have really quick reflexes," I replied laughing a little, not too much though. We were about to rematch when Aaron came over.

"How's it going you two," he asked.

"Great! I just beat Vylad at Mario Cart," I chuckled after I said that.

"I will beat you in this rematch!" My opponent raged.

I faced Vylad, "We'll see then," I turned back towards Aaron, "And thanks for checking up on us, I'm really glad that you're with my brother," I grinned and he smiled in return.

"Alright! Rematch!" I exclaimed while placing the tokens needed to play.

Gene's pov:

I was looking at the prizes since I won a lot of tickets. I want a prize so I can give it to Aaron, but I don't which one I should choose. I spotted a wolf plushie that has a red heart in the middle, I asked the woman behind the counter for the wolf plushie which she gave me it. I thanked her and left. I was looking for Aaron when I see him playing a game.

I walk over to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled at me. "I got you something." I said. "Oh Gene, you didn't have to." He said. "Oops, but I did here.." I gave him the wolf plushie that I got. He blushed and took it from my hand. He looked up at me and surprised me with a kiss. Of course I kissed back. We pulled away and stared at each other. (My god I'm going to vomit soon because they are so cute together. What have I created!! XD)

"Awww!!!" We turned our heads to see Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan with their phones out. We blushed and backed away from each other. "You guys are so cute together!😉"Aphmau said. I blushed more. "We were just teasing you guys." Aph said. "I know that you guys are teasing us." I said while still blushing. They smiled and then left. I looked at Aaron and smiled. He did the same to me. "Why don't we play some games in the meantime." Aaron said. I nodded. We walked around to find some games until my eyes landed on someone that I don't want to see.

My Father

He just stared at me with hatred. I couldn't move and I lost in thoughts that I didn't hear Aaron calling me. "Gene!" "Huh!" I said. I looked back at Aaron. He gave me a worry look.
"Are you okay Gene? You look like you seen a ghost." He said. I looked back over, but there was no one there. "I'm fine Aaron. Just lost in thought I guess." I said.

"Well just tell me when you are like that again. I'm your boyfriend, you can trust me." He said.
I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back and said, "Thank you for the wolf plushie that you got me. I love it." He kissed me on the cheek and went to go find a game. I blushed but smiled and went after him. 'I wonder what the others are doing?' I thought.

Garroth's POV:

I watch as Laurence tried to get a prize from the claw machine. I chuckled as he failed to get a stuffed bear again. "Oh you think it's funny? Why don't you do it?" Laurence said grumpily.

I lightly pushed him aside and cracked my knuckles. "Watch how a master does this," I told Laurence. I put a quarter in and start. Once I got the stuff bear in the crawl, I took it to the slot and drop it. Once I got the stuffed bear, I looked at Laurence with a smirk. His eyes and mouth were wide open. "Okay, so you got lucky big deal," Laurence said annoyingly. "Are you going to give the stuffed bear to someone?" He asked. I looked at the bear then back at Laurence and handed him the bear. He was surprised by this. I said, "I know that you want it, so I decided that you should have it." "But wouldn't you give it to someone special?" He asked. I looked at him and chuckled.

"To me, you are special." I said. He blushed and he hesitate to take the bear, but took it. "Why would you think that I'm special?" He asked. "Because you are special. If anyone thinks that you're not, then they're idiots." I said. He blushed more and I chuckled. He asked my a question which made me blushed, "Garroth do you like me?"

"Yes I like you." I said. "No, I mean like-like you." He said. I sigh and said, "Yes I l-love you and I know that you like Aphmau, so if you wan-" I got cut off when Laurence kiss me on the lips. I blushed and kissed back. Once we pulled away, we just stared at each others eyes. "Wow..that was Wow." Laurence said. I chuckled.

"Garroth does this make us you know.." He said. I nodded my head and he smiled. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back and I said to him, "I love Laurence and I'm never leaving you."

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise." I said. In my thoughts, 'I wonder what the others are doing?'

Later that evening: (I'm lazy to do the other characters so sorry.)

No P.O.V:

Everyone were having so much fun they forgot that it was night time and the arcade started to close. Once everyone was outside, they all went their separate ways. Gene, Aaron, and Dante walked together to go home. "This was the best day ever!" Dante exclaimed. Gene and Aaron looked at him with confusion and surprised. "Why was this day the best for you?" Gene asked. "Because we all get to play games and hanging out with our friends. Even if some of us are dating." Dante said.

"Are you sure that it's just hanging out with everyone or is it just Vlyad that you were most happy with?" Aaron asked while smirking. Dante blushed and laughed nervously. "W-we'll..um...Oh look we're here." He said. They were at Gene and Dante's house. Gene went up to the window to see if his father was in there. Luckily, he wasn't and the door was unlocked. Gene told Dante to go in his room to sleep. Dante did and went inside while Gene was still outside with Aaron. "So I guess I'll see you at school on Monday?" Gene asked. Aaron nodded. Gene started to go inside, but stop when Aaron asked, "Gene?"

Gene turned around and was greeted by a kiss from Aaron. He was surprised, but kissed back.
Once they pulled away, Aaron said to Gene, "I love you." Gene replied, "I love you too." Aaron left to go home while Gene went inside his house. When he went to his room, he started to think about Aaron and him. He blushed and smiled. He went to bed and started to sleep while smiling.

A/N: Hi hope you enjoy this chapter this took forever. Sorry if it's late I have school and some of the stories will be slow so just wait. Any ways Bye Bye!😊