one.

LATE in the evening of any other British night, I've finally decided to come to Tamara's friend's party. She said it was Caroline's 19th birthday bash and they're having a party at Moe's, and where there's a party, there'll be ice cold drinks-FREE, of course. 

Wearing a black ostrich feather trim dress and a pair of black-dyed booties, Tamara and I strutted our way to Moe's, feeling the cold breeze of London, for a moment, we both felt like A-list celebrities going to our party and there's a bunch of paparazzis are going to show up and take our photos. 

The music was loud and the crowd is crazy, drinks were here and there, people were grinding their asses off, girls looked like hoes on poles and tongue-kissing everywhere. We fought ourselves through the mob of party monsters, as we reached the counter, Tamara saw Caroline. Caroline was totally not what I expected, for a nineteen year old girl, she was tall and she was skinny, I bet her height is six feet. She was wearing a white cocktail dress and DAMN, she's a giant. Tall as hell! 

"Caroline, this is my very good friend, Cara." Tamara said, pointing to my direction, I bowed in return. She replied, "Ohhh! Nice to meet ya, Cara! I'm Caroline, Caroline Silver. Are you enjoying my party, having a great time?" 

"Ohh! The party is wild and I lalalalalove it! I'm Cara Delevingne by the way, Caroline, Happy, Happy Birthday!" I greeted her smiling awkwarly and a hipster guy pulled her away, and like a bubble she was gone. GREAT. TIME TO PARTY. 

Taking a sip of my drink, I sat by the counter, watching Tamara being drunk and grinding herself to this althletic guy. She was twerking, shouting, kissing the guy and drinking, lots and lots of liquor. I suddenly noticed a blonde young lad who seems to be not in the party-zone. I decided to come to him and asked, "Why you so lonesome tonight? It's a party, dude! C'mon, shake it all off!"

"UHH, it's nothing, I'll just sit here and take this drink, I'm not that type of a party guy."

"Sooo, what type are you? The quiet, innocent guy who likes to take a sip of his drink and let this such amazing party go to waste-type of guy?" I laugh. he chuckles,"ABSOLUTELY NOT. I am the cool, just chillin' here, drinking and sipping-type of guy who apparently is wondering what type of woman is he talking to right now?" 

Woman. I like the sound of that. It's somewhat sexy and his accent adds to the eargasm I'm hearing from him. I bet he's not American. European for sure. British? Scottish? 

"OHHH...I'm the type of party monster who likes to dance and get away from reality for the moment. And this type of woman would like to you to dance with me." I say, grabbing his arms towards the dance floor. "HEY, I don't dance, I can't dance."

"Sure you don't! C'mon! Join me.." I said literally dragging him to the dancefloor and putting his hands to my hips "Just copy what I'm doing..just move to what you feel like! Just go to what you feel like doing right now.."

"Just be yourself!" He started moving to the beat of the song and he was doing a weird dance step, awkward really but it's better than sitting on that stupid counter staring at people. "I think I love dancing!" he says waving his arms like a madman pushing his hips from side to side. "I think I haven't tried letting loose like this!" 

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!" The music changed and all I can hear is Little Mix's "Wings" "Oh, God! I love this song!" I say swinging my hips from side to side, placing my arms on his shoulders and his are on my hips. "What did you say" I couldn't hear him.

"THANK...YOUU!! I never felt this free... EVER!" Say what? What's this shit all about? I look at him and he's doing a chicken dance while Wings is still playing. "FREE? Of course, where there is a party there is freedom, freedom to express ourselves and of course, where there is a party there are FREE drinks!" I take a sip of my lemon margarita, still swining my hips.

"You sure do love free drinks!! If I were you, I won't be drinking too much..tomorrow will surely feel sore! C'mon, let's go back to the counter, I'm getting tired"  I says and I followed him to the counter. "This party is sick! BEST FIRST PARTY EVER! I thought.." 

"Say What?! This is your first time to go to a party?" I couldn't hear him right, this is absolutely the work of the drink. "Yes, it is! This is my very first time to go to these type of parties! I know I sound pathetic but it's true and it's sad but that's just how I was brought up.."

"You're fucking serious? WHAT THE HELL!!! You need to live, you need to experience things!" I interrupt him before he can say something.

"C'mon, I'll teach you how to truly live!" I grab his arm and led him outside of the party. The cool air of London is unforgiving and I skin starts to shiver and goosebumps rises from my bare arms. I led him towards the stairs of the building and we climb up.

"What are you doing? It's dreadful out here, the weather is nasty!" he asks and I smile in reply. I continue to climb the stair until we reach the rooftop. "Shut up and just follow me. C'mon, don't be such a whinner!" As we reach the top of the building, I hear an "Aww" from him and I grab him arm and led him to the edge of the building. The full view of the city is in our sight. I always love rooftops and the view of city lights shinning amongst the dark. 

"It's beautiful! I never seen London in this perspective, It's amazing!" he says and I smile. He turn to me and smile, the moonlight beams towards his eyes and they are blue, a different shade from the usual, it's not pale and it's not sapphire-like. It's more of an ocean shade of blue.

"Thank you, and I mean it." he says and I nod. Suddenly, I feel a slight dizziness in my head. My vision starts to blur and the liquor I've been drinking is taking it's course, all I could see is blurred images until it is all pitch black.

WANNA SEE HOW NIALL DANCE? GIF IS ON THE SIDE :3 

OH! Hello, my paperdolls! First chapter of Sweet Serendipity! Yes, they meet in a party and that's not where it will all start, somethings coming soon! I hope you like the chapter! Comment what you think about it and the user with the best comment, I will dedicate the next chapter to you!

Lovelots!