two.

The morning light beam through the window of my blue room

WAIT, what? My room isn't blue.

I stood up from the large bed and shit, this isn't happening! Why am I here? Why am I naked? Did I just had sex with a stranger last night? Cara, please remember! What the hell happened last night?! Oh shit! my mind is still hungover, I better take an advil. 

I grab the blanket and wrap it around my body and walk out of the room, The room is awfully quiet and very much clean, even cleaner than mine. Who's apartment is this? I feel my stomach grumble and it's been awhile since I ate my lunch and the choice of mine not to take any dinner is taking it's toll on me. Luckily, there's some newly cooked beacon and hotdogs, a cup of coffee and granola on the table.

"Took you a long time to wake up!" I leap in shock as a familiar voice speaks behind me. I turn to him and the guy standing in front of me is only wearing boxers. He has a weird smirk in his face and the liquor from last night's party took it's toll again. Shit, I better get an advil or else this day will be hell-like.

"Did we.." I mumble, furrowing my eyebrows. He nodded. Shit.

"Did we just do it last night..." I forgot the words. My mind is in a maze right now and I'm stuck in the idea that I just had sex with some random guy I met at a party last night. I don't even remember his name! Did he even gave me his name? Oh, it's just too blurry for me, I can't remember. 

"Did we just had sex last night?" He finished smirking. 

"Yes? Did we just had sex last night?" I asked again and my face starts to fall and the idea of my naked body against mine flashes before me and it's hot and exciting and he's gorgeous and cute and all, What the fuck? Hot? Exciting? Gorgeous? Cute? Get it together, Cara! You're better than this, Don't drool over this seemingly innocent young man in front of you- my subconcious scolds me and I know she's right. I don't have to drool over this stranger I've just met, A moment of awkward silence pass by and I decided to break it "So, we did it?"

"Yes." Oh no. My face turn pale and all the life in me dissapears.  Shame on you Cara, you dirty little slut. Now go on and do the walk of shame. I pity you, Cara Delevingne.- My subconcious mocks me. Out of the blue the man in front of me chuckles. Grinning at me, I quirk a brow at me. Now, he thinks he won and that he got the best of me. Shame on me. 

"What?!" I snap, adding emphasis on the emotion I want to send him. 

"You're face is so precious, I can't help but laugh at your expense!"

"FUCK YOU! You took advantage of me, you motherfucker! YOU. FUCKING. BASTARD." My face reddens and I am enrage. Who the fuck does he think he is? After taking full advantage of me, he has the guts to laugh at my expense! YOU BASTARD! You took advantage of me! 

"Ho Hey! I'm just messing with you, no need for harsh words now, Miss"  His smile fades away and all of a sudden, his face tense and becomes serious, I like the giggling idiot earlier though. Messing, what does he mean about messing with me? 

"What ddo yyoou mmmeaan by that?" I stutter. Me? Out of words? That never happened before. If I was known for something, it would be because of my smart mouth. 

"I'm just messing with you earlier, chill. We didn't do it last night, Nor did I want to do it. You were drunk and I never take advantage of girl. I consider myself a gentleman." He smirks at me and a huge weight is lifted off my shoulder. We did not do it last night. Nothing makes sense still, if we did not do it last night, why am I completely naked? 

"Why am I naked then?" Still gripping my fingers tightly on the blanket to ensure that he doesnt see my body. I take a quick glance of my body and it still looks the same, no kisses, no hickies just a smell of pure fowl liquor.