four.

Niall's POV 

It is already Friday and I am freaking out for my date with Miss Cara. It's been awhile since I went out with someone and honestly, my wetting my pants. There's something in Cara that is very special in her and I can't seem to point my fingers at it. it's like a need and I need to do this, to meet her again, to see her again. to be with her again. 

I glance at the clock and it's already six in the evening and I am exhausted with paperworks and contracts to be signed at the hospital. No, I'm not sick, no one is sick actually. I actually planning to work there and experience the life of an oncologist. 

Seriously, I cannot pick out an outfit for tonights event.

Should I go formal?

Punky?

Rockstar?

Athlete?

Casual?

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? I don't usually act like this during dates. I feel like a helpless girl, I better call and ask some help from my friends. 

"Hello, Liam?" 

"What the hell, Niall?! You just interrupted my moment with this special lady in front of me. What is it?"

"Umm" I mumble couldn't find the right words to say, I'm afraid that Liam's gonna laugh at my expense 'cause he's an expert and he knows how to get through ladies. 

"This better be good, Niall or else" 

"Li, I'm going on a date and...and"

"A DATE?! THAT's GREAT! WOAH! THAT JUST RHYMED! But, A DATE?! WOW NIALL, I'M PROUD OF YOU!"  Liam speaks from the phone and I grumble in his amusement. He's a witness of how fucked up my love life is. 

"I'm going out on a date and I'm planning on taking her to dinner but..but I do not know what o wear and--"

"OHH YOU'RE HAVING THE WHITE GIRL PROBLEM! YOU SOUND LIKE A GIRL" 

"I do not"

"Well, sure you do! Well, there's lots of ways to dress, it depends on what type of girl you are with."

"What do you mean?" 

"Well, if you're taking a cheer leader then it's better to wear something athletic, that would surely make her undies wet. If you know what I mean"

"EWW Liam! You're such a pervert! No, she's not a cheerleader! I bet she's done with college. She's somewhat like a party girl" I could sense Liam's eyebrow furrow in amusement. 

"A party monster, eye? Well, my dear friend, you need to dress up somewhat different from what she's wearing, usually party girls dig guys who is business like..lemme say formal. A suit anda tie and very nice shoes. LEATHER! IT NEEDS TO BE LEATHER!" I nod in agreement. 

"Plus, you need to like treat her like a lady, usually party monsters like proper and decent men. ACT LIKE ONE AND YOU'LL BE INSIDE HER IN NO TIME!"

"Li, it's not like that. I don't want to ...you know"

"Sshh..cut the shit. Well, I gotta go Lisa is ranting about how she's gonna tie me in bed and--"

"LIAM!" 

"Okay! Okay! Fine!"

"Hey..what? Lisa? What happened to Katie?"

"Mate, you can't blame me, they just love me! and my--"

"GOODBYE LIAM!" 

I glance at my clothes and pick out a white dress shit, black suit and blue ties and pair them with my leather shoes though, i would prefer to wear supras but it's just one night right? A little sacrifice wouldn't hurt! I need to do this. I need to see her. I need to impress her. I check my reservation at Charlie's and they said that it's set and ready all I have to do is get my lady and spend this night with her.