[13]

Maggie Lindemann🌹
Uglyass I told Selena and she's down

therealksi
Good I'm coming to your house right now with Simon

Maggie Lindemann🌹
Ew

therealksi
Wow

Maggie Lindemann🌹
I don't wanna se your ugly ass tf

therealksi
Shut up we're about to leave

Maggie Lindemann🌹
You a bitch

therealksi
Rude

Maggie's pov
I got up and started getting ready. This hoe bout to be In my house. I ran to my closet and Selena just looked at me.

"They're coming right now." I panicked and she stood up looking shook.

"FUCK!" I heard her yell running to her room as I laughed. I started looking through my closet as fast as I possibly can. I picked out a cute outfit.

Selena walked in with her cute outfit on and smiled at me

"Holy shit! My best friend a baddie." I smirked at her hyping her up. I knew I was going for Selena today but she didn't know that so I didn't mention it. I was kind of going to see Jj too but mostly for Selena.

Me and Selena have completely different styles but I didn't mind that. Yeah, she had more curves than me but that didn't matter because she never made me feel left out or anything.

"Stopppppp!" She smiled blushing and hugged me,"I love you best friend."she said and I hugged her back laughing. " I love you more best friend." I squeezed her hard.

We heard a door bell ring as we both pulled apart. I walked tot he door with Selena behind me. I opened it up to reveal both of the boys smiling.

"Hello ladies." Jj nodded smiling as he grabbed me into a hug with Simon standing awkwardly behind him.

Jj also proceeded to hug Selena after me which I obviously didn't mind because she's literally my best friend and I've known her since we've been 4.