[18]

Maggie's pov
I looked in the mirror and sighed. I'm going to Jj's house right now. He's not been replying for the past four days and I don't like it. He usually makes my days better. I picked out a outfit real quick and put it on.

I ran to Selena's room and walked in to see her only wearing lingerie and makeup on with her hair down

I ran to Selena's room and walked in to see her only wearing lingerie and makeup on with her hair down. I grabbed her arm and dragged her out of her room.

"BITCH I DONT HAVE CLOTHES ON!" She yelled but I didn't care

"We're going to Jj's house right now!" I demanded and we sat in my car I locked the car so Selena couldn't leave. She threw her arms up like she had given up. I laughed and drove out of the parking lot.

" I'm not going to Simon's house looking like this!" Selena threatened.

"Bitchass shush," I shushed her and she sighed,"you look hot!" I said and she shook her head.

" I look fat, Maggie," she sighed and slapped her thighs,"ouch!"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed at her," you're body is perfect just the way it is." I said smiling at her and she smiled with a little Laugh.

"Best friend i love you!" She said and kissed my arm. I just smiled and replied back with the same thing.

After a short drive we got to their house, I opened up my door and ran out. I started walking towards the door and didn't hear Selena's door. I turned around and went to my car.

I opened up the car door to see Selena smiling at me innocently.

"Let's go!" I grabbed her arm and we both walked to the door. I knocked on the door hard.

After a little while the door opened to reveal Jj, right when he saw us his face was shocked.

"Maggie what are you doing here?" He said looking me up and down," and why the fuck do you not have any clothes on?" He said looking at Selena with his confused voice, which may I add is very cute.