Antisepticeye X Reader

Deviant Art

AntiSepticEye x Alone!Reader

by EnderWolf64MC, Apr 29, 2016, 7:12:27 AMJournals / Personal

Your POV;

I looked up at the large, crumbling building in front me. I sighed, lowering my head and making may way into the abandoned building. I have lived here... for a long time, a few years even. I had lost everything, and now, I lived here, in this creepy, abandoned, run down apartment building, barely keeping myself alive. I pulled the hood of my old, black Septic-Eye Sam shirt, something that I cherish dearly, and made my way to the second apartment. That's the only room that isn't ready to crash down on top of me, so that's where I decided to stay. It was kind of small, but doable, with a small bed, couch, a few tables and some electricity, how, I have no idea. With that small amount of electricity, I am able to use my old phone, which I use to watch YouTube (JUST PRETEND THAT THERE IS WIFI NEARBY). That is really the only thing from keeping me from suicide. Of course, I have my little Sam and Tim plushies as well, so I didn't feel completely alone.

After a few videos, it was pretty late, so I decided to go to bed. I grabbed both of the plushies, laid down, and quickly fell asleep.

My somewhat peaceful sleep was interrupted by a small bang and loud, thumping footsteps. I quickly made my way underneath the bed, clutching onto my plushies and shivering softly, fear enveloping my entire body. Last time this happened... I almost died.

The footsteps echoed throughout the halls, clearly exploring the entire building, and soon crawling to a halt in front of the door to my "apartment". After a few metal clicking sounds, the door was burst open, causing me to flinch. It definitely wasn't human. A low, meaning growl pierced the air, my body flinching once more. It sounded male and... and familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was something familiar in that voice.

"I know there's someone in here. Fucking show yourself now, or I will tear this place to shreds, and you won't like me if I have to do it that way..." That voice... It's like... Sean's but... Lower, darker even. I looked out from under the bed, not enough for him to see me, enough so I could see him though. It... It did look like Jack, but... evil-ish and not human. His hair was similar to Jack's back when it wasn't green, his eyes... One was the septic eye and the other was black with a.. blue-ish iris, definitely not human. He wore a lavender sweater with a shirt, a white dress shirt, I think, underneath it, black or dark blue jean, and black shoes of some kind, though I'm not sure which kind. The weirdest part was his hands and his tail. Well, he had a tail for fook's sake! It was thin and had a a point at the end, and his hands... No, claws were so sharp they could probably cut though bone easily. I gulped softly, which I regretted deeply. He must've heard me, because he instantly looked in my direction and saw me, anger and... something else in is eyes. He strode quickly over to me, leaning down and grabbing my arm with a razor tight grip, pulling me out form under the bed, almost jerking my arm out of it's socket. He took me by the collar of my hoodie and raised me up to where we were eye to eye, basically being held off the ground.

"So he was right... Oh, and look. You're a fan of our disgusting counter-parts. This'll be fun.~" He said, in a disturbingly... cheerful yet almost sarcastic tone. The look on his face told me that he could see the fear in my eyes, knowing that he was going to kill me, slowly. I closed them, tears welling up, "Please.." I croaked out, trying to hold back the sobs, "D-Don't hurt m-me..."