Pewdiepie X Reader

Felix pinned you down on the couch kissing your neck leaving many love bites, you moaned gently, He then got up and picked you up bridal style he began to carry you up to his room removing your cloths and his cloths leaving them behind on the floor, as soon as you both reached his bedroom, you both were in you underwear, he puts you down on his bed climbing onto you, kissing you more deeply, He takes off your underwear and you do the same to him, he begins to enter you slowly and gently, after a while he begins to go faster and harder, you moan out his name "Pewdie... Aahh...". He hears your moans and he gets more faster and harder, after a while your screaming his name and his bed breaks. "Felix!!!! Aaaahhh!!!". He slows down quickly, "Scream out my name...". He says breathing roughly, You mutter his name, "what was that..?". He says smiling, sweat rolling down his temple. You scream out his name "PEWDIEEEEEEEEE~!!". He slams his member into you hard making you feel pain run through your body and he goes hard, he came as he pulled out, it splatters all over your body making you feel sticky and sweaty, he lays on his back, but pulls you onto him, "Suck it... Please...". He mutters under his breath, you only nod and look at his member wrapping your lips around it, your cheeks hollowing as you sucked harder on Pewdie's member. He let out moans and gasps, tilting his head back onto the pillow.Pewdie felt himself nearing climax, and tried to warn You. "(Y/N) I'm g-gonna, I'm gonna.." Pewdie stuttered, his hips rising a little. You only went faster, your cheeks hollowing as you suck harder on Pewdie's member. 
Pewdie let out a scream as he climaxed, his cheeks flushed and hair clinging to his face.

"(Y/N)~!"

You sat up, swallowing his seed happily before wiping your mouth. you crawled up beside Pewdie, smiling.