Chapter six

The kids were walking to back to the bus after having a fabulous lunch along with fun.

Jade didn't enjoy his foreign dish like the other kids did. His eyes were weak as he'd strained them all day long in search of Jay.

Allegra still had some things to fix so they had to wait for a while.

Jade was reminded of  litwi by some other girls he was seeing. He had even mistaken some as Jay from afar but then when he got closer,he realized he was wrong.

He remembered how he had hugged one girl from behind thinking it was Jay. He felt like giving up but he just couldn't.He noticed that some kids had been trying to enter the Italian kitchen. Perhaps they just wanted to have a look at the place cos it was the new talk of town.Or they wanted to beg for food cos they didn't look like kids who could afford the bills there.

Occasionally a man came out to chase them away and they will all run away. Some of them falling on one another. Jade's heart skipped a beat when he saw Allegra approaching them. They were all sitted in the bus now and seeing her approach them meant his search was going to be over in a few minutes.

He rested his back and sighed.His thoughts made him remember Logan. He smirked at the thought. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of water splash on the floor. He looked around and saw that a man had poured water from the Italian kitchen.Much of the water splashed on the kids that fell while running but he was even too busy to notice.

Allegra helped by pulling the kids up.It seemed the girl she was pulling up now was lifeless. She was so wet and it seemed she had passed out perhaps she had been starving. He could see Allegra became worried as she yelled for water and cupped the girl's face,brushing the hair that made way into her face.

Suddenly his mind Clicked-

"J-A-Y-D-E-N" he screamed as he found his way down the bus and ran to them.

He crouched down to their level in panic.

"Jayden." He screamed giving her her tight hand squeez. "What might be wrong with her?" he cried.

"She'll be fine. Just get some water. "

"No please you go instead,I'll stay right here with her. This was exactly what happened the last time. I don't want to loose Jay anymore.Not again" he sniffed.

Water was brought to them and Allegra sprinkled some on her body.After some seconds she sneezed and slowly opened her electric blue eyes.

Her eyes became ten times bigger as her gaze shifted to Jade.

She mouthed "litibro" with her lips and tears escaped through the corner of her eyes.

Jade yanked her wet body into his arms as he hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry Litwi. I was careless about you." he cupped her cute face and wiped her tears with his small thumbs.

Jay loosened their embrace and nodded.

"Yes Jay. It was my fault. I left you with some stranger" he hugged her once again caressing her pale hair. Honestly, Jay looked very pale and unkept but Jay never minded.

Allegra was speechless though very happy for Jade. This had been the day he was waiting for. She gave Jay a hug too.

"So Miss Allegra? Can Jay come a-along with us? I can't leave her here. I'd rather roam the streets with her" Jade pleaded.

"Em you know what Jade she-" Allegra remembered taking Jay along was unprofessional and it could cost her her job. But on the other hand she was gonna loose her job if she wasn't able to bring Jade back to the orphanage. She was confused she didn't also want to leave poor Jay all alone either.
"what should I do?" she thought.

"Pleasssssssse Miss Allegra.Don't say no" Jade cried harder and fell on his knees.

Hmm at the crossroads. What do you think Allegra is supposed to do. And what do you think her response is gonna be? Let me know how you feel about this by giving me your comments and don't forget to vote too. Thanks a great deal for reading this chapter. ✌ *******