The Trains' Extinction Part One

-Written by Mask

Get ready for a cringey, detail lacking piece of writing.

The cool breeze brushed past Mask's shoulder as she walked briskly to the train station.

Why the train station?

Eating trains was Mask's passion and hobby. She ate trains with a burning passion, it was as if her life depended on eating trains. Mask even lived down the road from the train station....

And, why is the word "train" mentioned so many times?

Onto the story...

Mask continued walking towards the building that contained delicious looking trains. She licked her lips as she thought about all the ways to cook the delicious metal thing.

"Hm, dropping it in a volcano would give them a nice crispy taste but the memes would make the trains taste..." the brunette wondered aloud as she got closer to the train station. A black haired male crept behind her with a mischievous grin on his face before shouting out a whole bundle of gibberish. Mask let out a loud screech with sounded like a high pitched Loudred.

The male chuckled as Mask smacked him on the head. "Ace, don't scare me like that!" the bruntte shrieked before smiling. "What's for breakfast?"

"Trains, duh." Ace mumbled as he facepalmed. "We have that everyday."

"Haha, I remember now." Mask sighed as she looked over at the road. "Now, we need to wait for Yuki. Oh and be careful of the crossing sign."

"Hey guys." A blond male walked up to the two. He looked like a Miku fan from his choice of clothing which was pretty much a Miku cosplay. "I got stuck in my house of keychains..."

"Ok, who cares about Flare. We can eat trains without her," Mask told the two males as they walked in the station.

The train station lacked one thing for sure and that was trains.

"Oh no," Ace muttered. "Where did the trains go?'